Flow Player, an improvement?

dummy1

I like change, well.... I like change for the better, but it seems to me that the new Flow Player is a change in the wrong direction. I use Safari have noticed NO improvements since the change over from whatever server platform RLC was using before and Flowplayer seems intent on ruining my viewing experience. Is it my browser or is everyone experiencing much slower loading times, dropped connections (or maybe scheduled time outs to save bandwidth?) and the most annoying, redundant and totally unnecessary new feature that was just implemented, the overlay that automatically drops down the Apartments and Rooms Menus in the Single Wide Mode every 30 seconds. The SWMode is very useful if keeping an eye on the thumbnails and having to click them off twice a minute is a distraction I do not plan to tolerate.  Even working well, the refresh rate now is about 6 to 8 seconds, way too slow to follow someone from room to room and at high demand times it can take as much as 20 seconds to change cams. Sometimes it just times out. It in not my ISP connection, I have checked it when experiencing problems, it is the RLC feed causing the annoyances. If this is any indication of the future "improvements" we can expect from the new owners/management, they will soon find me spending my money somewhere else. 

I like change, well.... I like change for the better, but it seems to me that the new Flow Player is a change in the wrong direction. I use Safari have noticed NO improvements since the change over from whatever server platform RLC was using before and Flowplayer seems intent on ruining my viewing experience. Is it my browser or is everyone experiencing much slower loading times, dropped connections (or maybe scheduled time outs to save bandwidth?) and the most annoying, redundant and totally unnecessary new feature that was just implemented, the overlay that automatically drops down the Apartments and Rooms Menus in the Single Wide Mode every 30 seconds. The SWMode is very useful if keeping an eye on the thumbnails and having to click them off twice a minute is a distraction I do not plan to tolerate.  Even working well, the refresh rate now is about 6 to 8 seconds, way too slow to follow someone from room to room and at high demand times it can take as much as 20 seconds to change cams. Sometimes it just times out. It in not my ISP connection, I have checked it when experiencing problems, it is the RLC feed causing the annoyances. If this is any indication of the future "improvements" we can expect from the new owners/management, they will soon find me spending my money somewhere else. 

Tend to agree with you pal, when it was first introduced it was crap but seemed to improve after a few weeks but lately it has seemed to get worse again with slower load times on many cams.

Sometimes it seems pretty quick and others not whether it depends upon how many are logged on and using any one cam i don't know.

The biggest downside side now though is restricting non payers to apparently only 5 hrs viewing in any 24hrs.

So not only are you restricted to cams and apartments you are now also restricted to viewing times now.

Makes you wonder if they really want RLC to succeed or they are just money grabbing buggers lol.

I also find it strange that some cams that are free in some apartments are not free in another, halls for example are free in some and not in others,what the fuck ever happens in a hall anyway?

The only locked cams for free viewers should be bedrooms and bathrooms.

• 6 months later...
On ‎03‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 4:17 PM, Robwin said:

Tend to agree with you pal, when it was first introduced it was crap but seemed to improve after a few weeks but lately it has seemed to get worse again with slower load times on many cams.

Sometimes it seems pretty quick and others not whether it depends upon how many are logged on and using any one cam i don't know.

The biggest downside side now though is restricting non payers to apparently only 5 hrs viewing in any 24hrs.

So not only are you restricted to cams and apartments you are now also restricted to viewing times now.

Makes you wonder if they really want RLC to succeed or they are just money grabbing buggers lol.

I also find it strange that some cams that are free in some apartments are not free in another, halls for example are free in some and not in others,what the fuck ever happens in a hall anyway?

The only locked cams for free viewers should be bedrooms and bathrooms.

In some appartements it is ridiculous, like in the KK appartement (Kristi) the only cam you can watch for free is the restroom. The only thing you see in the restroom is a big face pressing there pimples. However i have paid so no problem for me.

8 hours ago, zoubi said:

In some appartements it is ridiculous, like in the KK appartement (Kristi) the only cam you can watch for free is the restroom. The only thing you see in the restroom is a big face pressing there pimples. However i have paid so no problem for me.

There is no Free Room in Kamila & Kristy's Apartment. It's all Premium.