Desiree yesterday ...

• 2 weeks later...

Desiree is one fine piece of ass. It would be nice to softly feel up that round firm bum. With Desiree I would be a major ass kisser. After being a gentleman by expressing words of my admiration and giving her a nice sensual butt massage I would then fuck the shit out of her. She has shown that she can ride rough and long. RLC found a gem in her. Other than her using the blanket at times to cover her gorgeous solid body on the sofa I do not see any other negatives about her. On the other hand Raul has faults but overall as a couple they are one of my top go to apartments. But my time zone limits good viewing - awww!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Since Hector is telling all of us to go fuck ourselves, I have taken to this apartment because she puts on a good performance for us. I also love Stesha  and Marco apartment it can turn you on but Marco has a way of keeping her pussy of the camera. Too many of them use the covers to hide . Why I don't know, they have the apartment because they know that's what the public wants to see. Dasha and Demid is one of the best. Kamila has giving the best performance I have seen since I became a member. I just hope they would get rid of Hector and work Suzan in with another partner.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2016 at 0:19 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Desiree is one fine piece of ass. It would be nice to softly feel up that round firm bum. With Desiree I would be a major ass kisser. After being a gentleman by expressing words of my admiration and giving her a nice sensual butt massage I would then fuck the shit out of her. She has shown that she can ride rough and long. RLC found a gem in her. Other than her using the blanket at times to cover her gorgeous solid body on the sofa I do not see any other negatives about her. On the other hand Raul has faults but overall as a couple they are one of my top go to apartments. But my time zone limits good viewing - awww!!!

I agree 100%    Desiree is fine!

• 1 month later...

When Desiree first appeared on RLC my first reaction was, she was a good looker, then I saw her body and again I was captivated but a few things did put me off which I've stated in other posts about her.

The Tattoos, I hate them especially on women and the piecing, her upper lip and the left nipple, shame really because other than that she would be my favourite, I still look in on her but I'm finding it boring lately as mostly all she does is sit or lie on the couch and the odd occasion gets up to eat or go on the PC then it's back on the couch and now the weather is getting colder she covers up as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/11/2016 at 2:05 PM, michi9999 said:
On 03/11/2016 at 0:09 AM, menelaus2000 said:

Desiree and Leora are my favorite two women. In their own way, both just seem to ooze sex.

I hardly see Leora exercise, but I did see Desiree move the coffee table  away and do some sexy looking movement today

now you have to pick the one!

• 2 weeks later...