real life cam and it's ban hammer

mikeusa

hi guy's i been seeing lot's of noob's aka newbies and members on this forum and at camcaps who gets the ban hammer by reallifecam for posting pic's and video's so if you are angry or sad or just frusrated by there ban hammer please add your comments below and tell us what you think about there ban hammer and let's be honest p.s. this is only for people who has been ban in the past or present by real life cam ban hammer.. 

hi guy's i been seeing lot's of noob's aka newbies and members on this forum and at camcaps who gets the ban hammer by reallifecam for posting pic's and video's so if you are angry or sad or just frusrated by there ban hammer please add your comments below and tell us what you think about there ban hammer and let's be honest p.s. this is only for people who has been ban in the past or present by real life cam ban hammer.. 

Well some people seem to get away with murder on postings etc though certainly looking at the members on line here recently seems to be getting less and less.

To be honest, you would have to be stupid and blind not to see the warnings RLC have about posting images - but just incase you do fit that category:

"Video has additional hidden watermarks with user ID.  Recording, distribution or publication are strictly prohibited"

So all I can say, copy and repost at your own peril.  RLC are a business not a charity, and quite rightly they are protecting their property.  If they allowed unrestricted copying and distribution of the cams, how many here would bother taking out membership?  Nope you would just use sites like RLCF and CC to see what had happened.  And then complain when the site shuts down because they can't afford to run it anymore.

Well some people seem to get away with murder on postings etc though certainly looking at the members on line here recently seems to be getting less and less.

I think you will find the bulk of those who post lots and lots of stuff to the gallery have already lost their RLC membership. They get stuff from the free cams, record and post it. RLC has no leverage with them so they can do pretty much whatever they want with impunity.

• 2 weeks later...

I was banned recently and my posts consisted of a few screen captures,  not anything remotely revealing. The RLC geniuses might do well at least firing a warning shot before out right banning long time members. Most offenders, myself included, would immediately remove visual posts to stay with the site. It is revealing to me that they are laying the smack down on so many members. Must be there is a pile of money in the coffers that they can give so many paying customers the jack boot send off. I'm in the process of removing the few pictures (I've never posted a video)  I have on RLCF. Let's see if I can get unbanned. If not................then we'll see.

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎15 at 0:01 PM, mikeusa said:

I myself personally don't have a RLC Account but they still Ban my IP  3 to 5 times a month for posting Pictures and Videos. But I can change my IP at any time so they don't have a secure way at keeping who they ban off their site.

If you do have a RLC Account and get banned all you have to do is wait a week and register with a different e-Mail address and use a Pre-Paid Card instead of an actual Credit Card.

By all means when on a site such as RLC use a VPN that masks your IP Address and don't ever accept Cookies from RLC.  Without the Cookies they can't track you. Each Apartment you visit will give you a different code in the bottom left corner each time you switch rooms. It will always be different as there is no Cookie sitting there to hold the information to keep the number the same.

19 hours ago, thewatcher said:

I can't be up 24/7 but would love to see pics/vids of what I missed.

The hammer they are swinging does nothing but hurt their long term numbers.

It might hurt their long term numbers but the person they swing the hammer at is also out $45 and no longer has an account with them.

RLC has a much larger audience with numbers that go far beyond what gets posted in Forums.

I myself don't understand their way they operate their business as what gets posted in Forums is a form of Free Advertising for them but they have a Policy in place and they adhere to it quite well. Anyone who opens an Account with RLC knows what their Policy is and what the consequences are if they should get pinched for posting Content that came from RLC's Servers.

RLC has always swung the hammer lightly for the longest while. Now they seem to be swinging it more aggressively over the last few months. There are a few other Forums that also contain Content from RLC and they are feeling the swinging hammer just as we do on this Forum.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, the account is banned, and if you try to register again - even six months later after your ban - with the same credit card, you will be banned again immediately before having a chance to access again.
Explanation:

Hello,
Your account has been blocked permanently for the User Agreement violation. 
Section 'IV. Restrictions on Use of Sites', par:
(A) duplicate a Site or any of the Materials contained therein;
(C) use the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance;
(D) record videos, take screenshots, restream, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, ...;
DMCA Request: Remove all illegal content immediately.
Support Team,
reallifecam.com