New Style

LENNY

I don't know whose idea of a chat box or forum or whatever this is, but what I see isn't going to work.  I took me 5 minutes just to figure out how to post a message, and it's in an area where probably no one will see it.  Does this mean that If I want to post a message to someone, it has to be in one of the listed forums?  No more "just make a comment".  It has to be in a particular forum.  I haven't figured out how to reply to a post.  I may play with this for a day or two and if it doesn't work, I'm gone.

58 minutes ago, LENNY said:

I don't know whose idea of a chat box or forum or whatever this is, but what I see isn't going to work.  I took me 5 minutes just to figure out how to post a message, and it's in an area where probably no one will see it.  Does this mean that If I want to post a message to someone, it has to be in one of the listed forums?  No more "just make a comment".  It has to be in a particular forum.  I haven't figured out how to reply to a post.  I may play with this for a day or two and if it doesn't work, I'm gone.

i completely agree

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎27 at 7:11 AM, LENNY said:

It will take a few days to get the feel of the New Forum.  When replying to a post there is a quote button.  If you want to Private Message a User just hover the mouse pointer over the Users Name or clicking on the Users Name will bring up their Profile and there is a Message Button to Private Message with the User. At the top of the page you can see when you get Notifications and PM's.

The Old Forum was Outdated and a change was definitely needed to keep up with the advancements.