Leora Lovers

THE stallion you speak of, believe it or not, is her husband. Says a lot about her self esteem doesn't it........ wonder what quality she thought she was getting with him.   an endless supply of  BOOOOgers. ?? 

LOL Tool !

No ---t!  this guy is difficult to look at ...better off hoping Leora is home alone

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leora is great, she is really one of the reasons that I joined RLC.  She is very sexy and well give you your moneys worth, as for as her boyfriend "thats a different topic".  Her dog gets three stars from me also, he is very entertaining when it comes to her having sex with Paul, "I sometimes think he is trying to give Paul a few classes"LOL 8)

• 3 weeks later...

When the Barca house is dull and K & K not at home, you know Leora will always be looking sexy.

Dare I say she has put some weight on.   But that arse is still a work of sublime sculpture.

If only she could get rid of that smelly walrus Paul always lying about in the way.

I was about the post the same thing, about the weight. She's walking around in a crop top and she looks a little softer in the hips than she used to. I think that's a good thing. She has a great body, but the tiny bit of extra softness is kinda cute. 

• 5 weeks later...

I think Leora is breathtakingly gorgeous...cannot see why Paul doesn't spend all the time fucking her or at least taking some notice of her. During this morning's sex he didn't even turn the TV off. He doesn't even seem to get particularly aroused either.

So Leora lover? Oh yes......

I saw the reply of this, which I had just missed in real time. It once again reinforces my opinion that Paul is just a really lazy shit. Although at least this time he took off his underwear. He lets Leora do all the work; suck him off, sit on him backwards, frontwards, sucks him off again until he came. The least he could do is stand up like a man while she is sucking him and fuck her mouth a little or screw her doggy style on the couch. And what does he do after he cums, puts his underwear back on and ignore her. Such a putz.