Leora Masturbating

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leora is going to always give us a good show weather some of us think its fake or not, what I like about her is that she doesn't hid under covers she is all open. Some of these other girls need to take some classes from her and Masha, in other words stop the "bull shit". Leora keep on doing what your doing.  I am so tired of some of these other girls "liona , Danaya Kamila and Kristy" walking around all day thinking there look so good for the cams and really are not doing nothing for RLC but wasting there customers time.  Most of them don't even have an idea what they are supose to do.  I'd rather see RLC hire 3 whores than 3 wanna be models, at less where get ower moneys worth.........."Now less see how many comes to there defense" for what I just said. 8)

Leora is going to always give us a good show weather some of us think its fake or not, what I like about her is that she doesn't hid under covers she is all open. Some of these other girls need to take some classes from her and Masha, in other words stop the "bull shit". Leora keep on doing what your doing.  I am so tired of some of these other girls "liona , Danaya Kamila and Kristy" walking around all day thinking there look so good for the cams and really are not doing nothing for RLC but wasting there customers time.  Most of them don't even have an idea what they are supose to do.  I'd rather see RLC hire 3 whores than 3 wanna be models, at less where get ower moneys worth.........."Now less see how many comes to there defense" for what I just said. 8)

I agree that 3 whores off the streets in Barcelona or maybe just some sluts brings in some guys would provide more action than what is provided now. The current girls are nice to look at and that is about all they are good for. At least when Nora was in the house she and Kiko had some good action. I would rather see Nora and Kiko back rather than the current girls including Kamila and Kristy. There was much talk a few months ago that Nora needed to leave but look at what we have now. If they were like Leora and Masha it would be great but that is probably too much to wish for.