Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎27 at 10:17 AM, steve3536 said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

I lost it when the dog darts into veiw to steal pauls underwear at the 6 minute mark, only to bodyslam the pillow from across the room two seconds later. Man as much as I hate that little fucker I cant say he doesnt bring some joy into the cam

Edited by StnCld316

I lost it when the dog darts into veiw to steal pauls underwear at the 6 minute mark, only to bodyslam the pillow from across the room two seconds later. Man as much as I hate that little fucker I cant say he doesnt bring some joy into the cam

I notice in this video, Paul again can't last long enough to do Leora any good.  He only has his dick in her about three minutes (she's on top the whole time, doing all the work), the rest is a blow job.  So Paul gets off, and it's game over.  I hope when she finds a lover to do for her what he can't, she brings him to the apt, so we can see her getting off for a change.

I notice in this video, Paul again can't last long enough to do Leora any good.  He only has his dick in her about three minutes (she's on top the whole time, doing all the work), the rest is a blow job.  So Paul gets off, and it's game over.  I hope when she finds a lover to do for her what he can't, she brings him to the apt, so we can see her getting off for a change.

You really believe that'll happen in front of her husband?

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎07 at 6:22 AM, .MEE4YOUU said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

Thank you great capture, but I notice the lazy bastard let Leora do all the work as usual

Edited by StnCld316

Thank you great capture, but I notice the lazy bastard let Leora do all the work as usual

I saw only the last few minutes of this session live and Paul only lasted about one and a half minutes. He shot his load, Leora rolled off him and he had already gone soft. Leora deserves a man with stamina. One that could actually make passionate love and fuck her for hours instead of her minute man, Paul. But then again maybe she is getting what she needs somewhere else. She seems to do a lot of chatting online at times (making arrangements for an actual lovemaking session?) and then gets dolled up and goes out alone for several hours. More power to her if she is getting what she needs elsewhere.