Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

now do not get me wrong, I'm a fan and tonights sex was great but why the guest room and when paul is coughing up a lung. I felt a bit that leora thought the rent on the apt was do and they were going to pay it come hell or high water. all that aside she is one lovely woman to watch but there was just something in the whole way it ended, there is no affection, call me an old fashioned romantic, and perhaps I'm getting as cynical as some others who will remain nameless.

Hey guys...new here as of a few weeks ago.  I think this is the best place to make this confession...but I think I might be addicted to watching Leora?  When I first saw RLC site...I like most was redirected from another site and at first I thought was a scam...but as I watched...really nothing happening at that particular time but black and white screens with people sleeping.  There were a few with colour streams but nobody in sight.  A few weeks went by and I was redirected again and just as I was about to close the screen...Leora appeared in a thong and tank top...my jaw dropped!  Wow I thought...this women looks very close to what my wife looks like (yup...I'm lucky dude if you also like the thin tight frame of a woman like Leora)...at first I thought I'm sure the screen will blank out and ask for a credit card but no...the live stream kept happening.  Then I noticed other rooms that were not available and I thought ok...she teases you here and then you need to pay to see her strip or have sex etc....kept watching...and after looking on/off over 24 hour periods...I got to know her routines of when she showers...goes out...etc...

Love this board but not on it enough like some of you guys!  ;-)

I'm starting to turn this board on same time as I look at RLC...thanks to everybody involved!

Imagining Paul watching himself via RLC and wondering when something interesting is going to happen - maybe even together with this perfect girl living together with him in the apartment ??
Not really - I guess they cannot be that bored. More likely he is checking some sport results and she is finding out how to become even more perfect ...

She must finish her self 

To-day great love action in guest room...Leora gave a blowjob for 6mn, she got a ride on the cock of paul for less than 5 mn....and....game over ...without any climax....a new little blowjob , she finished a litlle herself laying close to paul....and toward the bathroom for a little shower...which is a good new for Paul's health....poor leora and what a shame for paul....he is the worst of RLC....worse than Raul....o god !!!!