Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

AndBakkers, does she have to finish herself or is it she knows where the camera angles are and she knows what her audience is looking for?  I think many of us enjoy watching her finish herself off than having Paul provide the big O.  I think Paul had his fingers both up her ass and pussy for the exercise.  Hope to see it on a replay.  Score her a 10 from me!

She must finish her self 

She is normal, this is from a Planned Parenthood study in the US:

New research suggests that a simple measurement -- a "rule of thumb" -- might be the key to the pleasures of sexual intercourse.

About 75 percent of all women never reach orgasm from intercourse alone -- that is without the extra help of sex toys, hands or tongue. And 10 to 15 percent never climax under any circumstances.

AndBakkers, does she have to finish herself or is it she knows where the camera angles are and she knows what her audience is looking for?  I think many of us enjoy watching her finish herself off than having Paul provide the big O.  I think Paul had his fingers both up her ass and pussy for the exercise.  Hope to see it on a replay.  Score her a 10 from me!

I think she is playing for us, it is clear to see, that she knows where the camera is :-)