Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎07 at 8:03 AM, UnToxa said:

I had never seen their guests.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Leora may not have many friends in fact she only has 1 friend but at least it ain't an imaginary friend lol

Edited by StnCld316

In my research i have found out that Paul is exactly the same as Lev he has got a pussy and that's why Paul will never fuck Leora.

Another Assessment done by yours truly Assessment Daddy Rob , now i will be working the case of C&S i will get right back to you when i find out any insight on these two.

Just now, reallifecamfan51 said:

Probably because she has to, because her worthless, good for nothing companion is not worth a damn at it, or anything else for that matter. She should get rid of his sorry ass.

Hell, he would not even let her go to the store with him yesterday morning, and he did not hardly even get anything when he went and came back. He is an ignorant, goofy, moron who is lazy as hell.

On 9/24/2016 at 2:21 PM, Meghivo Encore said:

You just can't get enough of Leora. :D

Axually, some of the viewers are rather sick of her. She is nothing special. She is very narcissistic, a self centered brat. Take away the mirrors and she'd shrivel and die. There are other girls on rlc that really do surpass Leora. Zoya, Nelly, and Masha.

AND Her husband is about the laziest, smelliest piece of shit (Next to Lev). Never bathes, until she tells him to, never cleans up after himself.

Too fukin lazy to get a job, so they found rlc and live off those proceeds.

Most of her masturbation shows are faked; all for the glory of the cams and gaining more unsuspecting paying members.

What you really see is a mommie dearest, her little boy, and a little yappy, nuisance dog.

Time for RealLifeCam.com to move them out and bring in new talents.