Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

I just saw is incredible. Leora has sucked Paul for fifteen minutes and it has caressed her pussy and .... nothing. He enjoyed in his hand. This guy is a distressing void, it really deserves the fact that it not with him and in their most horrible dog was on the bed with them all this time and was playing with his ball

sorry for my bad English but I'm French

I've liked this young lady right from the get go.... When she first appeared on the scene she would find the few hiding spots the cams couldn't pick up, Like the kitchen doorway or just behind the computer desk when her boy toy would be on it.... The first time she showed nudity on the public cam was when she called in that paramedic to check her out.... from then on.... She has gotten nothing but BETTER.... :):P:) 

It seems that those videos that Revolution uploaded are joeybaggs´ videos taken from CamCaps. I do not understand why we have both this site and CamCaps and these two even seem to have the same owners. One site would be quite enough. And all uploads should be in the Gallery (CC Attachments center) to avoid them being deleted.