man in lola apartment

I doubt anyone knows who he is.    He seemed to think he would be welcome to sleep with Lola but she seemed to try to get rid of him.

I guess we'll find out as I understand he will be at Belle's Birthday Party - though at the moment I'm still only guessing from the hug kiss and present Anna gave her on waking this morning that it is her birthday.

So after 4 to 5 hours of Belle's Birthday Party not much is clearer.   Shoutbox had many strident views against him being there.    He blocked the view - true, for a while.    Some thought when he and four of the girls spent a few minutes together in the downstairs loo he must be dealing something.    Megan was the only one who didn't go in with him.     

But he waited on them with drinks, got on well with all the girls.    Would they have shown more flesh if he hadn't been there?    Anna and Lola are just in thongs right now; but I felt Megan would perhaps have dumped her hot T-shirt (Anna's) if he hadn't been there.

My guess, he's some sort of fetch/carry/taxi/security for the two Barca apartments.  

15 hours ago, iloner said:

So after 4 to 5 hours of Belle's Birthday Party not much is clearer.   Shoutbox had many strident views against him being there.    He blocked the view - true, for a while.    Some thought when he and four of the girls spent a few minutes together in the downstairs loo he must be dealing something.    Megan was the only one who didn't go in with him.     

But he waited on them with drinks, got on well with all the girls.    Would they have shown more flesh if he hadn't been there?    Anna and Lola are just in thongs right now; but I felt Megan would perhaps have dumped her hot T-shirt (Anna's) if he hadn't been there.

My guess, he's some sort of fetch/carry/taxi/security for the two Barca apartments.  

Regarding the time spent in downstairs apartments, there is little doubt in my mind they were doing coke. My evidence for this is:

- Anna is tall, and from Camera 1 you can see her head through the frosted glass in the toilet. When she went in with him the first thing she did was put her hair up in a bun. There are only two reasons a girl puts her hair up in a toilet, sucking sick or snorting lines!

- Belle came out of the toilet and put one finger on her nostril and snorted inwards

- It's just kind of obvious. I'm sure most of us have been around drugs at some point, I know the behaviour. Each girl went into the toilet with him, one at a time, for a minute or two, perhaps 3 times (apart from Stella and Megan who went one.) It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. 

The coke is not my issue. I was at a party where there was coke just a couple of months ago, and it is not exactly a surprise that young, rich models use cocaine. My main issue was that the guy kept topping up their drinks, but was not drinking with them. Even at 7am when Stella was drinking Whisky, he poured a glass for her and a glass for him. They clinked glasses and she knocked it back. He pretended to take a sip and put the glass down. It was still there this morning. He was trying to get them drunk

1 hour ago, TimmyFlop said:

I totally do go with the drug story. They all really did look and behave all drugged up

You know watching last night was interesting. At first everyone wanted to cops to come arrest the guy because he obviously drugged the punch, regardless of whether there was any real proof; I mean we are watching something over the internet and you cannot believe everything you see. The outrage grew even more as some of the girls were doing things not in character to what we had seen in the last 5 weeks or less since Belle, Megan, Anna, Stella and Rebecca arrived; the 3 young ones had all been cutesy but coy seeming to lack any real experience. Then after there was sex happening everywhere the comments started becoming things like 'is anyone recording this'; this is the best thing ever on RLC', 'wow, Megan had a dildo under her bed, freaking awesome'. The concern for the girls safety suddenly became a second priority and our self-gratification became the primary issue; screw the fact that it MAY have been drug induced. Does not say a lot for us, myself included, does it?

And I will go with the drug issue when someone can actually prove that point with real facts, not deductions from behavior we saw; or maybe they are all good actresses and RLC put on one of the best scripted performances of all time.

As I'm not a subscriber to RLC I did not see last night, only read the numerous comments.

With nothing seen there is no proof of drugs but for me what stands out is their energy and stamina over 30+ hours. They were drinking which will lower their inhibitions but generally that alone eventually induces sleepiness. While not unusual for some to roll in at 4:00, 5:00, 6:00 they generally then crash out until afternoon followed by a subdued evening.

Indeed the two evenings /nights could have been good acting and RLC scripting.

However if much of what happened was significantly influenced by drugs rather than a few glasses of wine and long term at least some of them regret what they did it could influence much of what we see in the next few days and even weeks.

He is back again. We don't know who he is, a link in some way to RLC owners / management is one possibility, but he is manipulating events in both apartments.

state

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7.

This does not seem to fit much of what has been observed since Tuesday.