Stesha masturbating

2 minutes ago, 240981 said:

my first contribuition yesterday... and now "Access is restricted. This account is banned." 

You are not the first one to get banned on their first post. We try and let newbies know that RLC takes their comments: ' Video has additional hidden watermarks with user ID. Recording, distribution or publication are strictly prohibited'  

You could try writing to them and apologizing but they are not usually very forgiving.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎24 at 5:05 PM, Max22 said:

where's that gallery?

I suppose you have to write at least 30 posts before you get access to the Gallery which is in the upper menu beside the Forums. I think the requirement for so many posts is for making entry to the gallery difficult for those who want to delete videos and pictures from there, However, I just noticed one of the recent videos no more existed.

Edited by StnCld316
Identicle Double Quote

46 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

I suppose you have to write at least 30 posts before you get access to the Gallery which is in the upper menu beside the Forums. I think the requirement for so many posts is for making entry to the gallery difficult for those who want to delete videos and pictures from there, However, I just noticed one of the recent videos no more existed.

Members cannot delete items from the Gallery. And if I correctly recall the new rules which were posted recently, starting November 1 everyone will have to pay the $10 membership fee to get access to the Gallery, posts will no longer matter.