Barca#1 and Barca#2

ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ

The question now that Magilla the Gorilla is supposedly gone is can these two apt carrier this momentum ? Can they channel It into something more real life and sexy ? Can Madame Lola let these girl be themselves? Ya know a member of this forum came up with a interesting theory. The Paid To Pay theory. And I myself thinks he may not be to far from the truth. ask yourselves ,1.  Why take it to Barca 2 2.If you were drug the first nite  why submit to it again? 3. Why was Megan so upset in the kitchen ? was it she had enough and wanted out? who knows tell you this though she was not happy. If this was a RLC plan then the paying members got jilted or maybe not it's to the member to decide. And last but not lease I used some profanity in my post Devil Advocate To those members I offended . I'm sorry

32 minutes ago, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

The question now that Magilla the Gorilla is supposedly gone is can these two apt carrier this momentum ? Can they channel It into something more real life and sexy ? Can Madame Lola let these girl be themselves? Ya know a member of this forum came up with a interesting theory. The Paid To Pay theory. And I myself thinks he may not be to far from the truth. ask yourselves ,1.  Why take it to Barca 2 2.If you were drug the first nite  why submit to it again? 3. Why was Megan so upset in the kitchen ? was it she had enough and wanted out? who knows tell you this though she was not happy. If this was a RLC plan then the paying members got jilted or maybe not it's to the member to decide. And last but not lease I used some profanity in my post Devil Advocate To those members I offended . I'm sorry

I have been pondering the same as I'm sure have others.

We will probably never know the background to all that happened and specifically the connection between him, the girls Lola and Anna in particular and RLC. If he was not linked to RLC how much scripting was there? Despite all they say probably quite alot.

Certainly ' Paid to Play ' is a possibility but I hope all were clear on this when stone cold sober and in agreement plus been allowed to state their limits.

Whatever some drinks, quantity dependant on their individual tolerance,  to relax would have been fine but they were plied with drink and maybe more. If they were being paid to play the drink should have been restricted so no-one was seriously drunk and not able to think rationally nor be pushed further than they were comfortable with.

Lola certainly needs to back off. Just not drinking heavily will make a difference. Left alone Megan, Rebecca, maybe Belle too could have taken things at their pace and all enjoyed themselves. Rebecca might still be with RLC and Megan much happier. Belle's ' Big Night ' seemed to be the Saturday (Sunday Morning) Party which we don't know if connected in some way with Wednesday - Friday and as you call him Magilla the Gorilla or not. She may well have been brought back to the apartment and assisted to the bed when it briefly went under UM. Sunday once she came round Belle seem preoccupied with her phone and was pacing around then went out before turning up late evening at Barca#2.

From the chat room Thursday & Friday Stella was described as in a daze and as each night progressed drunk but may also just have become over tired. Certainly Saturday before the evening/Sunday Morning party preparation she spent mostly on her bed. Sunday she was not back with Anna & Polya.

As to the next few days much depends if Magilla the Gorilla really has gone or turns up again. I hope he is never seen again at these two apartments. Had he turned up and there been similar partying etc at any other apartment(s) except N&K and possibly C&S I think the general reaction would have been very different.

Presuming he has gone generally I think the routine of the previous weeks will return until there is a change of girls. It is suggested Polya leaves no later than the 28th and Anna leaving ' soon '. Belle really needs someone coming in to team up with as while her and Stella may do things together simply not to be alone I don't think they will ever be close. Otherwise Belle will most likely try and be with Megan and Carolina subject of course to Lola.

I think what ever the background Anna, Lola, Polya and Stella can all put the last few days behind them and carry on without any real change. Belle has probably loosened up more ( right now she is naked on the sofa ) and just needs to be occupied rather than thinking back. It is Megan who probably has been affected most and Lola is in part responsible, as much as she was in rational control rather than fuelled by at least alcohol. Hopefully with Carolina and maybe Belle to and Lola keeping a low profile she will be comfortable in the RLC environment again very soon. For Carolina just one night but was her first RLC night very different what what she expected and ' a baptism of fire ' even if now extinguished.

23 minutes ago, delta10 said:

I have been pondering the same as I'm sure have others.

We will probably never know the background to all that happened and specifically the connection between him, the girls Lola and Anna in particular and RLC. If he was not linked to RLC how much scripting was there? Despite all they say probably quite alot.

Certainly ' Paid to Play ' is a possibility but I hope all were clear on this when stone cold sober and in agreement plus been allowed to state their limits.

Whatever some drinks, quantity dependant on their individual tolerance,  to relax would have been fine but they were plied with drink and maybe more. If they were being paid to play the drink should have been restricted so no-one was seriously drunk and not able to think rationally nor be pushed further than they were comfortable with.

Lola certainly needs to back off. Just not drinking heavily will make a difference. Left alone Megan, Rebecca, maybe Belle too could have taken things at their pace and all enjoyed themselves. Rebecca might still be with RLC and Megan much happier. Belle's ' Big Night ' seemed to be the Saturday (Sunday Morning) Party which we don't know if connected in some way with Wednesday - Friday and as you call him Magilla the Gorilla or not. She may well have been brought back to the apartment and assisted to the bed when it briefly went under UM. Sunday once she came round Belle seem preoccupied with her phone and was pacing around then went out before turning up late evening at Barca#2.

From the chat room Thursday & Friday Stella was described as in a daze and as each night progressed drunk but may also just have become over tired. Certainly Saturday before the evening/Sunday Morning party preparation she spent mostly on her bed. Sunday she was not back with Anna & Polya.

As to the next few days much depends if Magilla the Gorilla really has gone or turns up again. I hope he is never seen again at these two apartments. Had he turned up and there been similar partying etc at any other apartment(s) except N&K and possibly C&S I think the general reaction would have been very different.

Presuming he has gone generally I think the routine of the previous weeks will return until there is a change of girls. It is suggested Polya leaves no later than the 28th and Anna leaving ' soon '. Belle really needs someone coming in to team up with as while her and Stella may do things together simply not to be alone I don't think they will ever be close. Otherwise Belle will most likely try and be with Megan and Carolina subject of course to Lola.

I think what ever the background Anna, Lola, Polya and Stella can all put the last few days behind them and carry on without any real change. Belle has probably loosened up more ( right now she is naked on the sofa ) and just needs to be occupied rather than thinking back. It is Megan who probably has been affected most and Lola is in part responsible, as much as she was in rational control rather than fuelled by at least alcohol. Hopefully with Carolina and maybe Belle to and Lola keeping a low profile she will be comfortable in the RLC environment again very soon. For Carolina just one night but was her first RLC night very different what what she expected and ' a baptism of fire ' even if now extinguished.

i agree with all you say. i still think that beardo paid them a lot of euros to play. Anna had a good 5k in notes stacked up. so i believe he paid  them. why would they be with a guy like that otherwise. not plausible..money talks. but my respect for anna and lola just gone down he toilet.

27 minutes ago, tim stoakes said:

i agree with all you say. i still think that beardo paid them a lot of euros to play. Anna had a good 5k in notes stacked up. so i believe he paid  them. why would they be with a guy like that otherwise. not plausible..money talks. but my respect for anna and lola just gone down he toilet.

Plenty of references to men being willing to pay large sums to be humiliated, bullied and abused by a Dominatrix.     Lola could fit this bill - and so in the future could Megan, in my view.

So scenes of Hairy Arse Man ironing and putting away Lola's clothes are not incompatible with him having paid for the whole shebang, and also feeling he has paid for Anna too.

But, against this view , is his keenness to wait on all the girls with drinks and whatever he was dispensing from the loo.   His body language was always self-effacing, and I would have thought if he was a wealthy bigshot at some stage we would have seen some evidence of attitude or mannerism.   Before the posh party, when all the girls had new clothes apart from Rebecca, Lola bought him a jacket and top which he tried on with apparent gratitude and gratefulness and then wore when they went out.

So I'm going to suggest that he directed the scenes not as chief but as second in command, implementing Lola's schemes.   And having a token hairy man was part of the plan in case any of the girls did want to try some dick.   (Did you see how last night an exhausted but gamely dancing Megan was happy to put her leg over Polya's blokes leg and allow him to scratch her back.    Lola forgot that for a young girl Hairy Arse man looked as disgusting as he looks to us.)   Now success has been proven, possibility a bigger budget for the next parties might allow enough to pay a young fit bloke to tempt Megan to sin!

The trend is towards more nudity, and positive management to encourage and provide opportunities for more sexual display and interaction.    Great.

The transition needed a kick start, but now we all know what is expected.

Girls who sign up now know what we want, and now management will keep them to their commitments.

What's not to like?

Well, some of us worry that Becca and Megan have been unhappy.

Becca was not free to join in the opportunities here.    She is in love.   In the bath with Megan she hung back from soaping Megan's tits.   Well.  now we all know she wanted to bury her face in them, kiss them passionately, glide her fingers into Megan's snatch and lick her till she came.    And Megan was game for it.   But Becca was in love.    Its us it wasn't fair on.

Lets hope management from now on makes it clear that it is not acceptable to let your committed relationships outside of RLC limit taking part in what is on offer.   If you're going to spend hours on the phone to Bf (or Gf) or hide your body or bating because of instructions from home - leave and give the chance to a girl who wants it.

I didn't see Megan cry.    But I have watched over the weeks as a girl with a very sexy personality overcame initial shyness (and rejection by a lot of impatient viewers) and blossomed into the star of RLC.  

Last  night for twenty minutes she and Lola were standing together in the kitchen, close, in perfect harmony.   We've seen Lola tell Megan off, and Megan shout petulantly at Lola.    Its Mum and teenager, and I think they are comfortable with each other.  In fact their slightly bizarre relationship is a subtle pleasure to watch.     Megan won't do what she doesn't want.   But she recognises that being pushed to new experiences is good for us all.

This morning in the kitchen a topless Megan went up behind Carolina and squeezed her bum, twice.    She's a quick learner.   

And she's having the time of her life.

Some doesn't seem to understand one thing : this made a time we waited real actions between girls, 10 months for me, and now this is done !

We are waiting something different for Barça than for the other apts .

So many apts became boring because we saw always the same things .( let down the apts of leora, Maya, Zoya, Suzan ... for example ).

We want more than boring real life. Our attempts ( for some ) is phantasms and changes ( barça is perfect for that because they change girls and they are so many ).

We want to dream and be exausted.

( sorry for my english )

All,

The various thoughts are interesting.

If he is seriously loaded and arranged to spend a few days with both groups it would explain a lot while if no connection with RLC owners / managers the site principle of no scripting is not significantly tarnished. My comments about plying them with drink and maybe more still stand. Ultimately of course the girls did not have to take anything offered but in that sort of group atmosphere the instinct is to ' go with the flow '.

I would not want to see this occurring regularly nor it resulting in any more tenants deciding to curtail their planned time with RLC. Also I wonder how it fits with the contracts with RLC and if they were made aware and agreed in advance.

1 hour ago, delta10 said:

All,

The various thoughts are interesting.

If he is seriously loaded and arranged to spend a few days with both groups it would explain a lot while if no connection with RLC owners / managers the site principle of no scripting is not significantly tarnished. My comments about plying them with drink and maybe more still stand. Ultimately of course the girls did not have to take anything offered but in that sort of group atmosphere the instinct is to ' go with the flow '.

I would not want to see this occurring regularly nor it resulting in any more tenants deciding to curtail their planned time with RLC. Also I wonder how it fits with the contracts with RLC and if they were made aware and agreed in advance.

I don't think he could get close to these girls without RLC knowing  they new and they let it happen. Puts me in the mind of this 2014 movie Girl House may all our member should watch this movie 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shaka,

I found the trailer seriously offputting.

American campus teen flick (high school jerks eventually get laid after various gross mishaps)  meets Halloween type mindless slasher fest.

I love films where bikini clad beauties get chased by maneating sharks - oh, sorry, that one is in my head.

Men eat bikini clad beauties ...............

Beauties eat each other in bikinis - yep, that's the type of film I like.   

Bikinis optional, of course.