Who Has The Best Parties

RUBBERMAN

I truly believe that would be Nelly and Bogdan in my book, to me their parties are always nice with good music, nice company, never nothing fake.  There company seems to know that they are on cams and their is nothing they hid from them "like going hiding to the patio." If you "newbe" haven't had a chance to check them out when one is going on, its almost like being there. I have seen people like Zoya and Dasha there also,  I have to give them a good standing for there parties.  I can't wait for them to have another one soon.8) 

How can a party be fake lol?. oh yeah i remember now them lesbian party's in the girls apartment that end up in pussy licking are fake lmao

In all seriousness i would say d&d only because they have a party nearly all the time so surely they know how to organise a party by now but n&b are a close second

Like i said before if it wasn't for Dasha & Demid inviting Nelly & Bodgan over for a party and getting Nelly & Bodgan to stay at Dasha & Demid's for a few months we wouldn't even know who Nelly & Bodgan are , so we got a lot to be thankful for in terms of d&d , they are the couple that brings couples on rlc that's probably why we still think d&d are some what involved with rlc lol.

3 hours ago, Rob1 said:

How can a party be fake lol?. oh yeah i remember now them lesbian party's in the girls apartment that end up in pussy licking are fake lmao

In all seriousness i would say d&d only because they have a party nearly all the time so surely they know how to organise a party by now but n&b are a close second

Like i said before if it wasn't for Dasha & Demid inviting Nelly & Bodgan over for a party and getting Nelly & Bodgan to stay at Dasha & Demid's for a few months we wouldn't even know who Nelly & Bodgan are , so we got a lot to be thankful for in terms of d&d , they are the couple that brings couples on rlc that's probably why we still think d&d are some what involved with rlc lol.

Come on Rob1,  I haven't been here as long as you have, .....lol  you might have been here the first day RLC opening day...lol,  I am only going on what I have seen and my opinion.  And your right, I should have never used the word fake...I should have said script!!...lol  I believe that Nelly and Bogdan have more energy at their parties thats all "its not about pussy eating or pussy licking"...lol8)