Balcony Camera Required in Lola,Carolina and Stella Apartment

Aussie_oi_oi_oi

I think we should ask for them on all the balconies seeing as it is an issue in all the other apartments as well. Nina & Kira, Dasha & Demid, Nelly & Bogdan. I'm not saying they are intentionally hiding from the cams but they spend a lot of time there and they are all camera blind spots.

I think that as soon as there is a camera on the balcony, the actions there will stop. The girls did it for a purpose...to hide their sexual activities from the viewers. So, if you place a camera, they will simply go somewhere else where they can hide or do nothing at all. Just my 50 cents.

• 2 weeks later...

Barcelona 2 is difficult to have sex on the balcony, overlooking a busy avenue (I do not find anything with it, because cars are heard all day), we also have the neighbors, we do not see, but one of the neighbors, has had to look out, because the girls have said to each other, in a couple of times. On another occasion, the neighbor will pit you shout when they were ringing the balcony door open ...
Anyway, I am convinced that they use the balcony for privacy, and talk quietly. The bad, they are in the house for that, because they have no right to privacy when they are at home ... that makes me wonder Is it lawful else they are talking to someone outside the house when they are working at home? I say this because last night, the party stopped when Lola got to talking with her boyfriend and had the whole world stopped, waiting.
Then he got out of bed and Jasmine Caroline, because it was not bedtime yet. Minutes later, the two would return to bed.