Balcony Camera Required in Lola,Carolina and Stella Apartment

Aussie_oi_oi_oi

After watching Lola,Carolina and Stella apartment it's becoming clear we need an Balcony Camera in this apartment. We often miss out on interaction with the girls. We have an balcony camera in Belle, Miliena and Lima's apartment and that works well when they go outside to talk and smoke. Often Lola, Carolina and Stella are all outside and we see nothing. I'm interested in your thoughts if needed or not.

8 minutes ago, Barks1 said:

After watching Lola,Carolina and Stella apartment it's becoming clear we need an Balcony Camera in this apartment. We often miss out on interaction with the girls. We have an balcony camera in Belle, Miliena and Lima's apartment and that works well when they go outside to talk and smoke. Often Lola, Carolina and Stella are all outside and we see nothing. I'm interested in your thoughts if needed or not.

I agree we have missed out on a lot of action last night as there was not a camera out on the balcony, I wiold say half the night ?day was spent on the balcony and lola vibrated caroline to orgasm out there and we could hear but not see .

56 minutes ago, carl the prophet said:

I agree we have missed out on a lot of action last night as there was not a camera out on the balcony, I wiold say half the night ?day was spent on the balcony and lola vibrated caroline to orgasm out there and we could hear but not see .

Totally correct this is another example why a balcony camera is needed.

2 minutes ago, iloner said:

Balcony camera yes please.

As well as Caro's orgasm which was heard but not seen, annoying to miss it when you're waited up half the night, Caro just joined Stella and Milena on the balcony with a fistful of 50 Euro notes!

Darn I must be going blind, I didn't see any notes 

Hi Carl,

She counted them out from her handbag  - well over 500 Euros - then left them on the bed next to her handbag for ten minutes, then had them in her hand and went out onto the balcony.

There is a photo of a wad of notes from yesterday - taken by one of the French guys.   I guess these are the same notes now being used to pay a bill, or an agents fee, or buy ...............   Who knows, but I guess she gave them to Milena.

31 minutes ago, iloner said:

Hi Carl,

She counted them out from her handbag  - well over 500 Euros - then left them on the bed next to her handbag for ten minutes, then had them in her hand and went out onto the balcony.

There is a photo of a wad of notes from yesterday - taken by one of the French guys.   I guess these are the same notes now being used to pay a bill, or an agents fee, or buy ...............   Who knows, but I guess she gave them to Milena.

There looks to be money in the blue bag next her hand bag

6 hours ago, iloner said:

Balcony camera yes please.

As well as Caro's orgasm which was heard but not seen, annoying to miss it when you're waited up half the night, Caro just joined Stella and Milena on the balcony with a fistful of 50 Euro notes!

I saw those Euros on Carolina's bed. Not sure the exact color (us USA folks do not know them on sight) but it looked like a sizable pile.

Several forums going on this but the more the merrier. I think we need at least 1 cam, maybe more. There are doors from every room leading out so; both Stella and Carolinas; the living room has 2 doors, one towards cam1 from the TV and a second by the dining table; the door from Lola's room. At least 2 decks, maybe 3. I think you might want a cam at each end of the main deck pointing to the center or 1 near Lola's end and one in the LR above the door pointing out so you could see the deck through the window

13 hours ago, iloner said:

A large mirror on the wall behind the settee might allow us to see the balcony, and also what they see when they dance to their reflections in the glass doors,

And all without adding to the number of cameras which RLC considers sufficient.

Large mirror there would be a good idea, true. Especially if the Living room cameras were adjusted a bit (direction or placement).

The solution of the camera, do not think that is simple, but, I guess you would have already given a solution responsible for RLC in Barcelona, nobody thought? And I will not be the one to make them work, ours is to keep asking, seeking the most appropriate solution to its customers requests we make ... P.S. I really do not think they solve the problem short period of time, truly.