Is there a spark between these two?

Me thinks you need to rephrase that... It's not the 2 of them that are zoning out.... It's gorilla boy that totally ignores her when he has his dumbass games on, or movies...... She basicly does what she does to keep herself from going insane and killing him........lol.... Just Sayin... :)

I think Tabu shows up to put that apartment back on the map for awhile,  If they would pull Lev off those games he plays all day it might get better,  Zoya is not the one slaking for sure.  I think if Tabu is going to be showing up like she has in the pass, she should at least give us something worth waiting for sometimes,,,lol8)

8 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I think Tabu shows up to put that apartment back on the map for awhile,  If they would pull Lev off those games he plays all day it might get better,  Zoya is not the one slaking for sure.  I think if Tabu is going to be showing up like she has in the pass, she should at least give us something worth waiting for sometimes,,,lol8)

Unfortunately for us, do not expect much action from Taboo, rarely seen her toileting in the house, change of underwear ... or never been done in the toilet (of course no cameras), and as much as It does is go in underwear.
On the other hand, she and Zoya, are interested in giving any spectular. I think both are very traditional. Just over fuck Saturdays.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...