Girl guest volcano needs to take over - she could handle two apartments

Don't usually watch this apartmt - mostly dull and Vanessa a bit plump

But last night I caught the shy beginnings of Lovely Girl Guest (LGG) and Vanessa in bed together

Vanessa was just beginning to explore LGG's tits, both smiling and happy, when Thomas interrupted twice

LGG went back to her room where her own Bf threw a tantrum - what an arsehole!   Real tears, shouting, extravagant angry gestures - everything you'd expect from a two year old.

LGG at first seemed to want to mollify him and get  back to Vanessa's bed (that's what I was hoping) but presumably Thomas put the kibosh on that

So arsehole got rewarded for his stupid behaviour by being fucked every which way - a skilled and insatiable performance from LGG

Here's hoping the boys will be sent off tonight - who cares where - to leave the girls alone together.   They are into it.

And LGG could easily handle Vanessa and arsehole Bf, and probably have enough sexual aggression left over to wear out Efim

What a girl!

4 hours ago, iloner said:

Don't usually watch this apartmt - mostly dull and Vanessa a bit plump

But last night I caught the shy beginnings of Lovely Girl Guest (LGG) and Vanessa in bed together

Vanessa was just beginning to explore LGG's tits, both smiling and happy, when Thomas interrupted twice

LGG went back to her room where her own Bf threw a tantrum - what an arsehole!   Real tears, shouting, extravagant angry gestures - everything you'd expect from a two year old.

LGG at first seemed to want to mollify him and get  back to Vanessa's bed (that's what I was hoping) but presumably Thomas put the kibosh on that

So arsehole got rewarded for his stupid behaviour by being fucked every which way - a skilled and insatiable performance from LGG

Here's hoping the boys will be sent off tonight - who cares where - to leave the girls alone together.   They are into it.

And LGG could easily handle Vanessa and arsehole Bf, and probably have enough sexual aggression left over to wear out Efim

What a girl!

I don't normally comment on peoples report but this made me laugh brilliant report.

Disappointment last night when three girls dressed up in skimpies for fun and Lovely Girl Guest's knuckle headed Bf threw another tantrum.

Inexplicably, LGG still hasn't thrown the arsehole out.   This morning they are cuddled up in bed.

She deserves so much better.  

And we deserve to see more of her when she isn't stressed out coping with a toddler.

On 06/10/2016 at 8:24 PM, Revolution said:

I tried to upload the vid of their session into the gallery but it doesn`t work. >:(:-\

How big was the file? I think the maximum size possible is 100MB. If larger split in 2 parts or reduce the quality so file size less than 100MB.

3 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Hi. Thanks for the advice. The original file has over 300MB. Seems it was too big for an upload. :-\

So you will either need to split in 4 or reduce the quality. If you reduce quality by 50 % then you can split into two parts each less than 100MB and should still look decent.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎04 at 7:42 AM, hotwal said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

I see you found some pics of Simona from her LP shoot in 2015. She is one hot performer. She should be more like that on RLC, get her own apt.

Edited by StnCld316