RLC Overwiev: How many cameras?

Mona1976ch

I am curious. So I wanted to know what we really get in the different membersphips or RLC.

Here a first overview about the 18 apartements.

Maybe there are still some errors in this list, and it is not yet complete.

So I don't know the exact coutry of all locations. And the corresponding timezone.

I am happy if you help me and give the missing information if you know it (no guesses please).

Actually there are 179 cameras (a few of them rather senseless…) and we should see 13 guys and 27 girls in 18 apartements.

(Or shall I count Elvis twice? 1 girl AND 1 guy? 8) )

rooms 06.01.17.png

50 minutes ago, Mona1976ch said:

I am curious. So I wanted to know what we really get in the different membersphips or RLC.

Here a first overview about the 18 apartements.

Maybe there are still some errors in this list, and it is not yet complete.

So I don't know the exact coutry of all locations. And the corresponding timezone.

I am happy if you help me and give the missing information if you know it (no guesses please).

Actually there are 179 cameras (a few of them rather senseless…) and we should see 13 guys and 27 girls in 18 apartements.

(Or shall I count Elvis twice? 1 girl AND 1 guy? 8) )

Create an account to see this content!

Here is the missing locations:

- Nelly&Bogdan : Russia (St Petersburg)

- Masha&Sasha : Italy (Rome)

- Vanessa&Thomas : Czech Republic (Prague)

- Elisa&Efim :Czech Republic (Prague)

- Julia&Eric : Czech Republic (Prague)

- Stesha&Marco : Russia (Moscow)

- Anabel&Efim : Russia (St Petersburg)

- Kamila, Kristi&Heidi : Russia (Moscow)

- Jessica, Nicole,Nora&Irma : Spain (Barcelona)

- Michelle, Danaya&Karol : Spain (Barcelona)

Excellent overview of RLC. This bigger and better all-inclusive comparison of the apartments gives a much clearer understanding of the different apartments in relation to locations, cam availabilities dependent on free or paid membership and apartment sizes (based on number of rooms and cam locations). Obviously Mona1976ch did her homework - you deserve an A+

Actually, Mona, I strongly believe this overview should be inserted on the RLCF HOMEPAGE so every current member or guest can see it and have a better grasp of RLC beforehand instead of everyone asking the same questions day after day. This overview is a great snapshot of all the apartments that RLC offers.

• hotwal pinned and featured this topic

I don't know where you found this but that's a pretty nice picture it's even got some of the countries of some of the tenants so people won't get mixed up anymore. Have anyone noticed there is no countries on the premium apartments? Maybe that is the great prize of being premium so you don't know what country they come from lol.

2 hours ago, Rob1 said:

I don't know where you found this but that's a pretty nice picture it's even got some of the countries of some of the tenants so people won't get mixed up anymore. Have anyone noticed there is no countries on the premium apartments? Maybe that is the great prize of being premium so you don't know what country they come from lol.

I think every apt has a country listed now. Nice job Mona.

15 hours ago, Mona1976ch said:

Thanks for helping. Here the update for January, 7:

Create an account to see this content!

I knew m&s was in Italy i have always said that because they have got the Italian flag up in their living room but everybody was saying they are from Russia. I never knew 3 couples are from Czech Republic i thought it was just the 1 that being Julia & Eric.

4 hours ago, Rob1 said:

Have anyone noticed there is no countries on the premium apartments?
Maybe that is the great prize of being premium so you don't know what country they come from lol.

All  countries are updated now.

Masha and Sasha speeak Italian. So I think the location, Rome, Italy is correct.

6 hours ago, Rob1 said:

I never knew 3 couples are from Czech Republic i thought it was just the 1 that being Julia & Eric.

So Julia & Eric are from Prague, Czech Republic.

And Vanessa and Thomas?

And Elisa and Fima?

Correct answers are welcome.

Mona