"Freeloaders"and RLC

texl01

I don't know if you get an answer from the RLC support

I was in the same situation some months ago, and I contacted SegPay Customer Service mentionning that I have no access to the site.

They cancelled the credit card transaction.

When I asked RLC support how long the ban will be active … no answer.

8)

11 minutes ago, Mona1976ch said:

I don't know if you get an answer from the RLC support

I was in the same situation some months ago, and I contacted SegPay Customer Service mentionning that I have no access to the site.

They cancelled the credit card transaction.

When I asked RLC support how long the ban will be active … no answer.

8)

HI Mona I did get a reply and I can't post it as it is too large to be accepted for this page. Here is the reply I got, copied by me. 

Support Team <[email protected]>                                                  12/9/15

Hello'

As we can see , your account has been banned permanently. The latest payment for $44,95 has been refunded. It may take up to 15 business days to be sent back.

Note, this is the first and last time when we provide a refund for you. Please do not try to join us again.

Support Team'

reallifecam.com

The difference in dollar value is because of the US - Australian dollar value.