How do I delete an Album?

Heywood Jablowmie

3 hours ago, Heywood Jablowmie said:

I've created several Albums and attempted to upload videos to. When I do they don't work. The page states that the albums will accept "mkv" or "mp4" files. But then they won't work. May as well delete the albums instead of wasting people time and their frustration on them

Try using " Super Simple Video Converter" ( free to download )  The converted file will go to a document file and should be set to upload. 

7 hours ago, Heywood Jablowmie said:

I've created several Albums and attempted to upload videos to. When I do they don't work. The page states that the albums will accept "mkv" or "mp4" files. But then they won't work. May as well delete the albums instead of wasting people time and their frustration on them

Hi Heywood,

I deletd all the .mkv content in the album "Sexy Zoe in the Tver House at Voyuer Villa". 

You can use this link  

to convert files to MP4 or FLV format before reuploading them.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 4:31 AM, hotwal said:

Hi Heywood,

I deletd all the .mkv content in the album "Sexy Zoe in the Tver House at Voyuer Villa". 

You can use this link  

to convert files to MP4 or FLV format before reuploading them.

Thanks so much, will try next time. Just curious why my mp4's don't work even with chrome cast. Must required a certain codec.