Fan Page for Linda and Tibor

StnCld316

On 7/18/2024 at 9:20 AM, Blast said:

Does anybody know why they sleep in such weird positions ? Does it have a purpose ? Sometimes with their heads at the footboard , sometimes from left to right / right to left , across the bed or any other unusual position

Maybe I have slept with the wrong people but I’ve never woke up to see someone's feet all of a sudden next to my head. And because it is both of them there must be something behind it. The odds of having two of those weird sleepers together is nearly zero. 
The only other one that sleeps really weird is .. well , no surprise , weirdo Masha. My god , the way she moves in the bed.. legs wide , turning , arms wide , covers off , pulling covers back , turning 40 more times , using the bed like you do when sleeping alone… nahhh 

I would throw her out of the window within 2 nights with her constant movements. She moves more in her sleep than I do during the day. 

Anyway , I am not overly fond of someone stretching , kicking moving and therefore touching you the whole night. 

That would be quite a kick in the head especially if her toenails were like little daggers.  🤣

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Me Oh My said:

It's from a botox injection. The good thing is about botox is it wears off after 3 to 4 months then her lips will be back to normal.

That’s why I said “just don’t” 

they don’t need it and in 99,9% of the time it just looks silly instead of beautiful. I just don’t get why women think a “duckface” is attractive or sexy.. 

• 2 weeks later...