leora and paul pictures

Yall KNOW I sat back and watched this bickering; WHICH is exactly what I'm gonna do.

WELL, My intentions were good.....

This forum is for discussing the comings and goings of the tenants and guests of rlc; GET angry with them because, for all we know are only inanimate objects, anyways. WHERE howveva we's real people. We should be treating each other with respect; honor each others opinions and NOT get hostile with each other.

I have the utmost respect and give honor to Born-to-Ride for "Manning" up. There is a trait not often seen anymore. He is/has done a great job keeping the trash taken out and he makes me want to continue contributing to the forum.

It does appear that are some members that take a personal offense when someone dislikes a particular habit of one of the players. YES, I said players, (YOU would be a player too if you were put in front of a camera 24/7 and let the whole world watch the nasty ass things you do; everyone has at least one thing that would disgust even your spouse.)

I will end this now as my rant is getting very lengthy. I just wanna say, HAVE Fun with the antics, bad habits, and idiosyncrasies of all the actors on rlc.

Quit the fights among each other here; after all WE ALL WE GOT!!

• 4 weeks later...