Them Damn Girls

So let me start at this. How many of you are willing to take a nude photo of yourself and post it on the net for the world to see? And if most of you are saying to yourself no not going to do that,  than i urge you to think about what these girls are going through. So easy for us to say she's lame should bate more. Would you with cam in your face? These girl are trying to find a better life for themselves and their family. and are doing what it takes to get there. And trust me when you are trying to do something more than what your parent have done for you it's hard,  especially if you come from a poor family. Especially if you have to lose some of the morals your parents taught you. So as I watch them I understand some of them the ones who are not models the ones who are looking for something better. And it's hard living in an apartment with a model B ( B@#ch) to see her go on trips to dubai or where ever, And them start to think if I lose just alittle more of my morals I can do that to. As for Nic And Est  Estelle should have none you don't have friends you have associate people you hang with but in the end  you go your separate ways.  So please stop trying to analyze these girl cause all of there situations are different and they make moves according to the situations they are in   and i leave you with this  

Yes i've been down to the bottom of every bottle trust me. Notice the loop are we having fun yet?  the things that run through these girls minds. And for all who are in love

with a certain girl from an apts , this is for you . If Everyone Cared  

• 3 weeks later...

I agree that people should not be so critical of others and should be understanding instead of treating the women like objects. However I can see things from alternative points of view too.

Women don't get crazy about naked men the way that men get crazy about naked women. Women talk about equality on the beach and that women should be allowed to be topless as much as men are. Well that would be fine by me but equality would be for women to get as crazy about me being topless as I get about women being topless. It is God and/or Mother Nature that has made the sexes unequal and women need to remember that. Young women can get very much from men but men usually must have money to get much from women and I am not talking about women getting paid directly for it. Women are much more likely to go out with and marry a guy if he is rich. Women are more likely to "fall in love" with a rich guy and they will say no, it's not the money they are in love with.

If any of the women don't want to be seen naked to the public then they should not do it. No one is making them do it; I hope not. But see, we don't know what they are thinking. Many of us do care and want them to be happy and are frustrated that we can only speculate about what they are thinking.

@Shaka Zulu, You make it sound like these girls are being exploited in some way, they know what they are doing and I think a lot get turned on by doing it.

If you think about the women that go topless at the beach or go to nude beaches, they go there because they want to show their goods, how many pics ans videos have you seen where the women are lay there with their legs spread apart, they know what they are showing, if like Cuddy says above no one is making them do it.

How many times have you seen the girls apartment where they are naked in the free cam kitchen, they could easily wear clothes in there but they don't, I as many others do and think they read these forums and like to it when the guys say how sexy they look etc.

While I have no problem with folks watching me do anything, I assure you nobody would want to watch.  If RLC put a camera in my bedroom, they would have mass lawsuits against them for the mental and emotional damage caused.

But seriously, I can't see these girls as being exploited or made to do anything they do not want to do.  Not only can they walk out the door any time they wish, some leave and come back later.  They (and the guys) strike me more as mostly lazy people who are playing the RLC system to get free rent and whatever else RLC bestows upon them.  Desiree is the exception because it appears she's taking classes for something. 

Also, it seems to me that when they are/were "new" to RLC there was a novelty and excitement to being exposed to the world which fades over time.  I watched Leora go through this.  In the old apartment when she was naked she'd cover herself with her hands and arms.  That continued after the move to the current place.  Then Paul disappeared for a while and she became more open, not only spending most of the time fully exposed, but she had some awesome bating sessions.  I thought perhaps Paul was tuning in from wherever he was and she was doing it for his benefit.  Over the past year, though, she's really drawn back and catching her nude is rare; usually right after the shower and she's got her back to the camera in the guest room.

On 3/5/2017 at 6:35 AM, Col1948 said:

@Shaka Zulu, You make it sound like these girls are being exploited in some way, they know what they are doing and I think a lot get turned on by doing it.

If you think about the women that go topless at the beach or go to nude beaches, they go there because they want to show their goods, how many pics ans videos have you seen where the women are lay there with their legs spread apart, they know what they are showing, if like Cuddy says above no one is making them do it.

How many times have you seen the girls apartment where they are naked in the free cam kitchen, they could easily wear clothes in there but they don't, I as many others do and think they read these forums and like to it when the guys say how sexy they look etc.

not what i'm talking about i'm talking about the whos say this girl or that girl is a waste of space cause she won't bate or she won't dildo fuck them selve if thats what they want plany of sites for that

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2017 at 6:35 AM, Col1948 said:

yes this is all true but the moment they stop then they are a waste of space,worthless,why did rlc bring them back. Can't have it both ways  but I like your comment