Timetable Sexual Activities of Leora and Paul

Although everyone of us would fuck her brains out, she still is with Paul. So he must be doing something right, right?

Maybe it's something has to do with what I've said earlier .. it's about their bzns with RLC.. If they broke up, they won't have a chance to be freeloaders .. 

Maybe it's something has to do with what I've said earlier .. it's about their bzns with RLC.. If they broke up, they won't have a chance to be freeloaders .. 

I don't know what they get paid, but how good is a free apartment if you're living there with a person you don't like and have to have sex with.

What I mean is, where is her life going to if all she does is fuck for a free apartment? At some point in time RLC will drop them from the program. And then what? Does she have anything or anyone to fall back at?

From that point of view I think that there is more between Paul and Leora that meets the eye. Unless they really get paid a shitload of money.

This morning Paul was not at home but Leora chose to clean the place rather than bating.. A couple of hours later he came back and went to sleep.. later he woke up and they had an action but I cannot decide whether she was fine with it of not ..  

There's no doubt that if Leora has an itch, she'll scratch it and Paul better be ready for action. ^-^

Indeed...  I just watched a video of her masturbating with him in the house as if she didn't care at all he was there.

• 2 weeks later...

Paul is back doing what he does the best... 1 minute he picks his nose, next scratches the dandruff all over and

finally touching Leora and rubbing her pussy outside her panties.. she even moves closer and open her legs for him to do that then

he´s back to pick nose/scratch again.

He must be well aware by now that he can´t satisfy her at all!! so why even start something out?

Oh maybe he wanna heat her up so she can give him a BJ while he is wanking...less he can´t stay hard.

Wao very nice way to describe him :D either by words or images, great job !

Does anybody know then Leora and Paul had vaginal sex together last time?

As far as I know, Paul was inside his very beautiful girl friend on 18th of April, for about two minutes - and he did not ejaculate inside Leora.

Was there any fucking since April?

Does anybody know then Leora and Paul had vaginal sex together last time?

As far as I know, Paul was inside his very beautiful girl friend on 18th of April, for about two minutes - and he did not ejaculate inside Leora.

Was there any fucking since April?

As far as I know the answer is NO.. It's well know to all that he cannot get hard enough to fuck her and that's why she always avoids him and prefers the solo sex.. 

Especially for young women it is very important that they are inseminated regularly, mainly because of the seed also contains hormones that makes the woman happy.

Leora would need these hormones strongly - it's a pity that Paul cannot inject his semen into Leora!