Timetable Sexual Activities of Leora and Paul

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/17/2016 at 0:35 AM, guigos said:

looks like their activity has decreased... hasnt it?

think with so much happening in girls prem apta and two new couples mayb rlc let them (haha i mean leora- apt is nothing to do with shitforbrains)have a holiday B1 and two new couples have free veiwing so let them work and when they settled the beautiful leora will again be our cum angel

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2017 at 9:07 AM, aussiegary said:

think with so much happening in girls prem apta and two new couples mayb rlc let them (haha i mean leora- apt is nothing to do with shitforbrains)have a holiday B1 and two new couples have free veiwing so let them work and when they settled the beautiful leora will again be our cum angel

I totally hope you are correct :D 

6 hours ago, caramelladolce1 said:

I totally hope you are correct :D 

I don´t think Paul has any regular sexual activity,  but if you follow Leora´s daily schedule, she wakes up pretty late, takes the shower and breakfast and opens her laptop at around 1 or 2 p.m. their time, when she still has four five hours before Paul comes home, If she is in the mood (about every second or third weekday), she will start searching the web for something that arouses her (too bad we cannot see what it is) and it can take one hour or more before she finally starts rubbing herself, first with a few strokes, then more and more, until there is no return. I like especially the teasing part, waiting when she starts touching her pussy, still the panties on. Follow her for a week in her early afternoon, and you will learn her habits.

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎05 at 3:50 PM, kalevipoeg said:

I don´t think Paul has any regular sexual activity,  but if you follow Leora´s daily schedule, she wakes up pretty late, takes the shower and breakfast and opens her laptop at around 1 or 2 p.m. their time, when she still has four five hours before Paul comes home, If she is in the mood (about every second or third weekday), she will start searching the web for something that arouses her (too bad we cannot see what it is) and it can take one hour or more before she finally starts rubbing herself, first with a few strokes, then more and more, until there is no return. I like especially the teasing part, waiting when she starts touching her pussy, still the panties on. Follow her for a week in her early afternoon, and you will learn her habits.

When she is on her computer she usually watches music videos which I think arouse her. I also think she is on an instant messenger with someone to let them know that she is to begin a show so they can tune in to RLC. My reasoning for this is that she types as if she is going back and forth with a respondent. I think too that she does a show for someone watching her from another building through the guest room window. A few weeks ago she was on her computer then she got her ironing board to do some ironing. She was naked looking out the window smiling all the while ironing and she was apparently teasing someone in a building across the way.

Sometimes after she showers and does her makeup she's on her computer and (I think) on an instant messenger and it appears she is conversing with several people until she finds a date. She gets dressed in a hurry and leaves.

Paul can't satisfy her with his limp dick so she has to go out and find a hard one.

See photos of Leora while ironing.

These are some of the best shots of Leora's most beautiful pussy. In fact the most beautiful pussy of all the RLC girls.

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎05 at 8:51 PM, rayjay6 said:

When she is on her computer she usually watches music videos which I think arouse her. I also think she is on an instant messenger with someone to let them know that she is to begin a show so they can tune in to RLC. My reasoning for this is that she types as if she is going back and forth with a respondent. I think too that she does a show for someone watching her from another building through the guest room window. A few weeks ago she was on her computer then she got her ironing board to do some ironing. She was naked looking out the window smiling all the while ironing and she was apparently teasing someone in a building across the way.

Sometimes after she showers and does her makeup she's on her computer and (I think) on an instant messenger and it appears she is conversing with several people until she finds a date. She gets dressed in a hurry and leaves.

Paul can't satisfy her with his limp dick so she has to go out and find a hard one.

See photos of Leora while ironing.

These are some of the best shots of Leora's most beautiful pussy. In fact the most beautiful pussy of all the RLC girls.

rayjay6, you're cray cray. None of this shit actually happens.;)

Edited by StnCld316

21 hours ago, jugghead said:

rayjay6, you're cray cray. None of this shit actually happens.;)

What I wrote above is my opinion just like many others on this site. Much of it is just speculation. I have been watching Leora for some time now and she has routines and from my observation one of her routines is she appears to be messaging with someone before she does a show and sometimes during her warm up until she cannot type any longer. 

Early this morning she was reading and replying to text messages on her phone in the living room for a few while, then she began to rub her pussy and when she was warmed up, turned toward the camera with her legs spread wide, rubbed and fingered to a loud moaning orgasm. 

During my working career as a member of a land surveying crew while at apartments doing a survey it was not unusual to see a young woman naked while ironing, dancing on the bed or working out. Also while surveying residential properties there were a few episodes of the woman of the house topless at her backyard pool.

This kind of stuff happens. 

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic
On 11/02/2017 at 4:58 AM, rayjay6 said:

What I wrote above is my opinion just like many others on this site. Much of it is just speculation. I have been watching Leora for some time now and she has routines and from my observation one of her routines is she appears to be messaging with someone before she does a show and sometimes during her warm up until she cannot type any longer. 

Early this morning she was reading and replying to text messages on her phone in the living room for a few while, then she began to rub her pussy and when she was warmed up, turned toward the camera with her legs spread wide, rubbed and fingered to a loud moaning orgasm. 

During my working career as a member of a land surveying crew while at apartments doing a survey it was not unusual to see a young woman naked while ironing, dancing on the bed or working out. Also while surveying residential properties there were a few episodes of the woman of the house topless at her backyard pool.

This kind of stuff happens. 

I agree I've watched her and she does appear to have a routine when she's going to to have a bating session, just a very quick shower making sure she give's her pussy a good rinse, into the GR to do her hair put some on makeup then knickers and a top, then start texting or e-mailing or both before she starts and on the rare occasion after a session as well 

• 3 months later...