Timetable Sexual Activities of Leora and Paul

I don't speak the lanuage, so I don't really know the interaction between them, but it seems odd that there's times when one of them is gone for the night.. ..makes me wonder if they both have own their side dishes now and again.  Does anyone know their interactions, maybe she made comment about someone else being bigger or better and that's what cause Paul to chase her and grab her around the throat.  Whatever the reason, it's not normal for a couple, married or not, to spend odd nights gone. They both seem to be growing apart...

It certainly seems that way, doesn't it? 

Whether it's by mutual agreement or brought about by the forces of the pressure cooker situation they're living under we'll possibly never know.

Have to wonder if they're staying together for the convenience of it, or if they just decided to give one another more 'me time' we can't be sure.

If we knew the language or could interpret the dialogue that goes on between them, not to mention being able to interpret the body language correctly every time, we'd be better able to form an opinion.

If she wants to play the field, it would be understandable, not knowing if they are officially a couple, to start with, as she's at an age when it's not at all unhealthy to do so. Tying her down so early in life would do her no favours, if the two of them are sexually, emotionally, or even intellectually incompatible.

What his motivations and ambitions are, must remain a mystery to us. He may have little say in how this arrangement or this relationship will develop.

Though to us, from what we have been shown as virtual voyeurs, it looks like the relationship is doomed.

Who cracks first may determine how long it all lasts. Leora might be OK to stay on if she's given the freedom to behave as if she's in an open marriage.

He might see it quite differently of course.

Well, Leora & Paul may be staying in the apartment because of convenience, but they are not with each other for convenience. And, so many have predicted that Leora would cheat, but whenever the opportunities came while Paul was out of town, all Leora did in that apartment was mope around and sleep.

However, if all these posts regarding any abuse is true, then that may change things.

• 2 weeks later...