Timetable Sexual Activities of Leora and Paul

• 2 months later...

Never mind sex with these 2. Every time I watch these two i am reminded of the old song: Pick it, lick it, roll it and flick it ! Paul constantly picks his nose whenever he can...this might explain why Leora is not into him...he's gross. Every time he is idle he has his finger up his nose and then rolls and flicks his boogers all over the floor. It must be like walking around landmines in their apartment and I bet they have lots to wash off their feet at the end of the day. Some one needs to remind this clown that the world is watching him do this and we are getting stomach sick !

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's the same old game she always plays on him.

I made the comment the other day that the girls apartment has become quiet popular lately with the new girl I wonder what queen fakeness will do to get her views back.  She has been naked a lot more lately then she has been since paul has been back and also the video posted tonight in the gallery looked even more over fake and over the top then the other videos posted of her having some 'alone time'.

Desperate for views???

I know I have been watching the girls apartment more then her...

I made the comment the other day that the girls apartment has become quiet popular lately with the new girl I wonder what queen fakeness will do to get her views back.  She has been naked a lot more lately then she has been since paul has been back and also the video posted tonight in the gallery looked even more over fake and over the top then the other videos posted of her having some 'alone time'.

Desperate for views???

I know I have been watching the girls apartment more then her...

down to the old aged addage (to much of a good thing ,becomes stale ), she needs to start using toys /veg or any other phallic shaped objects she can find and smash the fuk out of her perfectly formed pussy , then she will become no1 again 

down to the old aged addage (to much of a good thing ,becomes stale ), she needs to start using toys /veg or any other phallic shaped objects she can find and smash the fuk out of her perfectly formed pussy , then she will become no1 again 

It would be nice to see most of these girls using toys and other phallic objects.

• 1 month later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Timetable Sexual Activities of Leora and Paul
  • StnCld316 unpinned this topic
  • StnCld316 locked this topic
  • StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked and unlocked this topic