visit

I am not really surprised that dasha & demid turned up to visit masha & sasha because I am sure masha went to one of d&d's party's before about time they paid them a visit then I guess lol

Also remember when dasha & demid visited Nelly & bodgan in this apartment so they are no strangers to this apartment

It's surreal how they just pop up in a different apartment. Do a lot of them know each other then? I thought they'd all be strangers to one another (sorry for the question that probably has an obvious answer - only just joined.)

Mish Mash, N&B, Zoya and Lev and D&D have been friends for a very long time; N&B and MISHMASH (blondie) used to show up at parties at D&D's before getting their own apartments. It just stands to reason that Efim and the little nymphet also know D&D as he lived  in Z&L's apartment, with a girl named Diana.