Zoya Fan Page

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lev must have been with Taboo. She probably got tired of his sloth like way of life, and she kicked him out. So Zoya took his blanket wearing butt back in. He was slipping his hand down her panties. Maybe he will mate with her. I think he has sex with her maybe twice a year.

Zoya has Lev back or does she, seems to me that he can't keep it up when there having sex!! and what is this cream he keeps rubbing on his dick? does he have a SDT, and why is he wearing a condom? I wonder if Zoya is really going to be happy that he is back. So for he has been like a wet fire cracker in bed "don't care how much fire you put to it, its not going to light"..lol 8)

Zoya has Lev back or does she, seems to me that he can't keep it up when there having sex!! and what is this cream he keeps rubbing on his dick? does he have a SDT, and why is he wearing a condom? I wonder if Zoya is really going to be happy that he is back. So for he has been like a wet fire cracker in bed "don't care how much fire you put to it, its not going to light"..lol 8)

I think Lev was disappointed the he could not keep it up and fuck her good. Also Zoya wanted more but Lev could not rise to the occasion so she put her panty back on and went to sleep.