B2 offline again

I had a few problems when I first signed up, B2 kept going offline. It seemed to be fixed. Then last night it went off again at a critical moment. I was waiting for Angel to bate, I had been waiting 3 days for that and just the second she started the cameras went offline. My life is pretty shit at the moment and that was the one thing I had to look forward to. B2 is the only apartment I am interested in, I am paying £40 for premium membership and another £20 on top for replay. Now I have to work the rest of the week and wont have time to watch. Thanks RLC, thanks very much.

Hi Angelinafan,

Sorry to hear your life is pretty shit at the moment.   It always cheers me up to think that however bad things seem someone else is always having it much worse.

It was annoying yesterday but today we got treated to a glorious 15 minutes.    When we are already paying a lot who needs replay at that cost?

Booring all around today as well, at this moment Gina, Mia and Lia are topless together in one room at B1 and in Stellas room Irma is naked and Stella topless and they seem like they are almost sleeping.
I don't know when was the last time 4 topless and one nude girls was this boring in one apartment. Of course B2 is boring as well but when was there any fun lately in that apartment?