Sasha too lazy to please Masha?

Shiro

Yall come in way tooo little, WAY too late; Sasha does very well taking care of Masha. All you 'fukas' talk like you'd be boning her 24/7. When ya gonna eat and take a dumps?

GET REAL, will you ?? !!!

These two probably have the most passion of any couple on rlc, AS far back as Alina and Anton, have we not observed this kind of sexual prowess and awareness to each others needs.

Masha is very caring when she sux da dick; Sasha has no problem with eatin his fucking. He even allows  her time for herself to explore her own sexuality.......something OTHERS get jealous about.

Enjoy the sexual antics of these two; WHO knows when rlc will pull them  and we might just see another L&A replacing them.

Yall come in way tooo little, WAY too late; Sasha does very well taking care of Masha. All you 'fukas' talk like you'd be boning her 24/7. When ya gonna eat and take a dumps?

GET REAL, will you ?? !!!

These two probably have the most passion of any couple on rlc, AS far back as Alina and Anton, have we not observed this kind of sexual prowess and awareness to each others needs.

Masha is very caring when she sux da dick; Sasha has no problem with eatin his fucking. He even allows  her time for herself to explore her own sexuality.......something OTHERS get jealous about.

Enjoy the sexual antics of these two; WHO knows when rlc will pull them  and we might just see another L&A replacing them.

I don't reckon rlc will pull the plug on m&s yet infact I reckon they are in rlc for the long hall I reckon m&s and n&b could stay for a Max of 3 years so a bit like leora and Paul,Nora and kiko,alina and Anton and maya and stepan who have stayed for a very long time on rlc we will see

I don't reckon rlc will pull the plug on m&s yet infact I reckon they are in rlc for the long hall I reckon m&s and n&b could stay for a Max of 3 years so a bit like leora and Paul,Nora and kiko,alina and Anton and maya and stepan who have stayed for a very long time on rlc we will see

LMAO;  you MISSED my point........

• 1 month later...