Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

On 6/5/2018 at 11:46 AM, lazer0472 said:

Do any of these 3 have a job? How do they pay for anything?

I'm sure RLC looks after them well with the shows they put on. Some say being part of RLC is a "job"! Love to see them put that on their CV.

On 6/3/2018 at 1:02 PM, redndead said:

Any chance Saha is gay  and just acting straight?? Im damned sure I couldnt spend as long in bed with Dasha draped all over me without at least trying it on? MSD is a very odd dynamic altogether

Have always found him a little camp and weird! Getting to fuck two women even if they're not the best looking in the world. Maybe they have rules but like you say odd. 

2 hours ago, lazer0472 said:

Guess no one captured the Sasha Dasha sex-fest in the bathroom the other day. What a bummer :(

Not putting your comments down, but maybe maybe no one watched them or maybe they wasn't interesting enough to watch!   Keep watching and checking, I am sure Masha is working on another script, and they should soon be mating again..real soon...LOL8)