Has "The Fourth Wall" Ever Been Broken?

RoadRage

Breaking the 4th wall is film jargon for when the actors look at & talk to the camera. I'm thinking that with all these cameras around them in every room 24/7, there must have been at least a few times where the tenants either accidentally or purposefully looked directly at or talked to one of the cameras. I think I can remember near their end both Carla & Mario did it. Has anyone else?

Other than the Carla & Mario ones you mentioned I can think of two.

Nelly,sitting on the floor held up a sign to the camera saying, 'I love you Guys !' That picture seems to have vanished since the forum board was updated, unless anyone has it saved?

And this one of Masha, in the middle of a rampant session looked straight down the cam lens.

Create an account to see this content!

I remember a picture of a sign Zoya set in front of the camera, reading Merry X-Mass, Happy New Year or something along those lines. Didn't save it, and can't find it anymore, sorry. Think it was december 2015.

And of course Nelly, after sex, she sometimes looks directly at the bathroom camera, with a big smile. Scared the shit out of me the first time I saw that, I felt like a little kid who was caught doing something bad. ;)

Anyone remember Kitty's previous stay in the current Julia/Eric or Suzan/Hector apartment? One night Smitty was drunk or drugged out and passed out on the sofa. Kitty start sucking his cock and then stopped so Smitty started jerking his cock as he was in lala land. Well, Kitty was shocked and laughing so fucking hard that she kept looking at the cam and basically expressing WTF. It was so funny to watch because of Kitty's reaction to Smitty playing with his cock in front of the cam for all viewers to see. THIS WAS INDEED A REAL LIFE SCENE AND IN NO WAY SCRIPTED. Smitty eventually pulled his shorts/pants up (can't remember exact clothing) and staggered to the bedroom as Kitty still laughed her ass off. I am sure this is posted in their forum of comments, pics and videos - check it out. This was classic!!!

15 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Anyone remember Kitty's previous stay in the current Julia/Eric or Suzan/Hector apartment? One night Smitty was drunk or drugged out and passed out on the sofa. Kitty start sucking his cock and then stopped so Smitty started jerking his cock as he was in lala land. Well, Kitty was shocked and laughing so fucking hard that she kept looking at the cam and basically expressing WTF. It was so funny to watch because of Kitty's reaction to Smitty playing with his cock in front of the cam for all viewers to see. THIS WAS INDEED A REAL LIFE SCENE AND IN NO WAY SCRIPTED. Smitty eventually pulled his shorts/pants up (can't remember exact clothing) and staggered to the bedroom as Kitty still laughed her ass off. I am sure this is posted in their forum of comments, pics and videos - check it out. This was classic!!!

Aye Remember that... lol What a Mug