RCL Response

gironimo

It looks as though the question of how concerned RCL are about the general dissatisfaction of a lot of viewers recently regarding the activity ( or lack of ) in the barca apartments is being answered loud and clear with the introduction of the latest girl, Rosemary.

Now, this girl - according to the people that " know " - is supposed to be heavily involved in the whole barca set up, so one would have assumed that, reacting on feed back, she would come in and shake things up. Yes?... No!

Three nights in and she and Belle have been out every night. 

Apparently there was some dodgy dancing yesterday for a couple of lads - which I was lucky enough to miss - and they left but that's it.

Somebody was concerned in the chat box earlier about whether, if further lads were brought back, whether they would be so keen to leave after nothing but  teasing, but I can't see a string of strangers being brought into b2. Don't forget that this is an apartment which accommodates 3 young girls and is full of cameras! How long would it be before that got to be general knowledge on the streets and then what? I did wonder what would have happened if, on the night of the coordinated police visits/neighbour complaints, the police had actually entered b2, what would have happened under the same scenario.

Belle is, tomorrow, disappearing for a couple of days. Good job they told us, probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

Gina, of course, has moved to b1 to complete the line up of tenants. This apartment will now not be worth watching until the next departures - I wonder if they will replace two with one or two? As long as it isn't another set of twins.

Hats off to the majority of the chat box contributors for continuing to be upbeat but f**k me it must be a struggle.

I subscribe to RCL month by month because of times such as these and I only renewed last month to see Irma off. Reckon I'll have to take up pig racing or something to keep myself occupied or perhaps, I could continue to be a subscriber and work out a way of marketing RCL as a cure for insomnia.

And stay sane(ish), maybe not.

12 minutes ago, gironimo said:

It looks as though the question of how concerned RCL are about the general dissatisfaction of a lot of viewers recently regarding the activity ( or lack of ) in the barca apartments is being answered loud and clear with the introduction of the latest girl, Rosemary.

Now, this girl - according to the people that " know " - is supposed to be heavily involved in the whole barca set up, so one would have assumed that, reacting on feed back, she would come in and shake things up. Yes?... No!

Three nights in and she and Belle have been out every night. 

Apparently there was some dodgy dancing yesterday for a couple of lads - which I was lucky enough to miss - and they left but that's it.

Somebody was concerned in the chat box earlier about whether, if further lads were brought back, whether they would be so keen to leave after nothing but  teasing, but I can't see a string of strangers being brought into b2. Don't forget that this is an apartment which accommodates 3 young girls and is full of cameras! How long would it be before that got to be general knowledge on the streets and then what? I did wonder what would have happened if, on the night of the coordinated police visits/neighbour complaints, the police had actually entered b2, what would have happened under the same scenario.

Belle is, tomorrow, disappearing for a couple of days. Good job they told us, probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

Gina, of course, has moved to b1 to complete the line up of tenants. This apartment will now not be worth watching until the next departures - I wonder if they will replace two with one or two? As long as it isn't another set of twins.

Hats off to the majority of the chat box contributors for continuing to be upbeat but f**k me it must be a struggle.

I subscribe to RCL month by month because of times such as these and I only renewed last month to see Irma off. Reckon I'll have to take up pig racing or something to keep myself occupied or perhaps, I could continue to be a subscriber and work out a way of marketing RCL as a cure for insomnia.

And stay sane(ish), maybe not.

I don't think RLC will mind if you bide your time by watching or even switch subscribing to one of the other voyeur sites which are voyeur-villa, voyeur-house.tv or camarads.com. To me, it seems that RLC is intentionally making themselves look bad so you leave (basically what I am saying - they don't give a shit). Don't even try to ANALyze RLC. Nothing they do makes sense other than $en$e (money, money, money from new subscribers). Sure the other sites have lots of sex but they do have pretty girls or normal (not model type) girls doing normal real life activities within the confines of the apartment walls. You can even catch couples arguing, crying or even some rough fighting just like Lev and Zoya or Kitty and Smitty or Julia and Eric (maybe he should be called ERICA the wuss). RLC has become stale and I accept it and spend more time following other sites that satisfy my voyeurism needs. My advice - transfer your frustrations with RLC to other sites until RLC wakes-the-fuck-up, if it is at all possible now.

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I don't think RLC will mind if you bide your time by watching or even switch subscribing to one of the other voyeur sites which are voyeur-villa, voyeur-house.tv or camarads.com. To me, it seems that RLC is intentionally making themselves look bad so you leave (basically what I am saying - they don't give a shit). Don't even try to ANALyze RLC. Nothing they do makes sense other than $en$e (money, money, money from new subscribers). Sure the other sites have lots of sex but they do have pretty girls or normal (not model type) girls doing normal real life activities within the confines of the apartment walls. You can even catch couples arguing, crying or even some rough fighting just like Lev and Zoya or Kitty and Smitty or Julia and Eric (maybe he should be called ERICA the wuss). RLC has become stale and I accept it and spend more time following other sites that satisfy my voyeurism needs. My advice - transfer your frustrations with RLC to other sites until RLC wakes-the-fuck-up, if it is at all possible now.

Thanks for the advice.

I'm already on the two that begin with "voyeur " , and subscribed - £90 odd a month, my missus would go loopy! The only apartment I like on voyeur villa is Tver and even they are doing semi-fake threesomes at  the mo but still worth watching. Been some good group sessions on Voyeur house though.

Trouble is with RCL, I've been with them for 8-9 months now and got bored with the couple apartments, so look for something different from the barcas like a lot of other people. Having made the post, its still early days with regard to Rosemary and I've still got 17 days on my current month so we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for replying anyway.

9 hours ago, gironimo said:

Thanks for the advice.

I'm already on the two that begin with "voyeur " , and subscribed - £90 odd a month, my missus would go loopy! The only apartment I like on voyeur villa is Tver and even they are doing semi-fake threesomes at  the mo but still worth watching. Been some good group sessions on Voyeur house though.

Trouble is with RCL, I've been with them for 8-9 months now and got bored with the couple apartments, so look for something different from the barcas like a lot of other people. Having made the post, its still early days with regard to Rosemary and I've still got 17 days on my current month so we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for replying anyway.

I find that V-V and V-H also get too repetitive with their sex games or daily routine. They all know that their every move is being watched so why not use some imagination and periodically change things up after a few months or just surprise the viewers. I guess replacing them with new tenants is the norm for these sites. For the amount of money that you are paying out per month I don't blame you for feeling that you are not getting fair value in return. Can't understand RLC's complacency with respect to most of the apartments that "underperform". They need to start thinking outside the box (experiment with new ideas and different "type" of tenants).