Fan Page Danaya

Right you are delta 10, this thursday will be her 30th day here.  She's been hitting a bottle of something and on her tablet and now she is doing make-up.  Maybe she wants a last fling in Barcelona ?  But then, that girl does full make-up just to go to the store.  Don't figure !     ???

Right you are delta 10, this thursday will be her 30th day here.  She's been hitting a bottle of something and on her tablet and now she is doing make-up.  Maybe she wants a last fling in Barcelona ?  But then, that girl does full make-up just to go to the store.  Don't figure !     ???

the drinking and tabets are because she has a throat infection, and has been prescribed cold vodka as a cure(!!!) Crazy Russian doctors. That's also why Adele has gone out tonight without her

Didn't know that..thanks.  Probably why then that she spent an hour and a half doing make-up and then just did a half dozen selfies and then climbed back on the bed.  Or maybe the make-up was to just look purdy fer Adele when she gets back....lmao.  Wouldn't that be a HOOT ?  Must be tired...gittin' silly   :rolleyes:

Unless my old eyes are deceiving me, I thought Danaya'a body language last night after they came back from wherever and sober? and after they had their wash, Danaya held the bed covers open and gave an invitation to Adele to join her. She didn't take up the offer and Danaya lay back in the bed looking disappointed. I really feel for Danaya. She looks to me as if she needs comforting and is a shade insecure. Would be delighted if she received some comfort from Adele before she leaves.

Happyman, I'm just hoping that Adele got cleaned up and dressed in skimpy thing and no undies that she is just waiting for Danaya to get home.  Hey, old farts can have their fantasies now and then...yeah ?  Happen or not, I'm waiting too !!!  lol   Oh. and I think (could be wrong) tomorrow is Danaya's 30th day.  If on visa, could be bad !  Unless RLC has decided to keep her on another 30 days.  That, to me would be a good thing and nice.  And mikeusa it would be nice if Danaya would come back to the apartment and have some MORE fun.  ^-^  ;D  >:D

Well now, Adele is dressing up to go out.  Doing make-up and all.  Reckon that tells me where my fantasy went.  Aw shucks......maybe another day.... :'(  :'(  :'(    So sad !  It's 2256 their time so guessing no activity in the apartment until sometime AFTER 0300 hrs their time.  By activity I mean BS session with the girls when they get back, then to bed.  Their respective beds.

Unless my old eyes are deceiving me, I thought Danaya'a body language last night after they came back from wherever and sober? and after they had their wash, Danaya held the bed covers open and gave an invitation to Adele to join her. She didn't take up the offer and Danaya lay back in the bed looking disappointed. I really feel for Danaya. She looks to me as if she needs comforting and is a shade insecure. Would be delighted if she received some comfort from Adele before she leaves.

I agree to a curtain extent... She is the type of girl that needs the comforting... And yes I'm sure she would luv for Adele to join her in bed just like Ilona did...BUT... You all need to remember when Adele first arrived how Ilona and Danaya excluded her from everything.. How they treated her... I don't think she has forgotten that easily... For her to include Danaya into her plans is a bonus to Danaya only... She only  started to include her when she was all dressed ready to leave and was talking with Danaya on the couch.... Danaya looked like she was going to have a break down if she was left there alone again....seen her holding back her tears... and then I guess Adele said she could go and happy endings since....maybe not so much for us, since they are out ll hours till morning...But at least they are happy....Just Saying.. :)

More shattered dreams. Thought Danaya might have tried to compete with Adele when she came home but alas, after scrolling through whatever it is she looks at all the time on her note book, it was under the quilt for her lazy doodle. Big question is what was the folded up piece of paper she took out of her jeans pocket and looked at keenly after getting undressed? Not sure if she kept it or flushed it down the toilet. I'm also guessing that if she doesn't put the washed quilt cover back on and make the bed properly then she's on her way. If she does then all bets are off. Of course I hope she makes her bed and makes up with Adele over last night's disagreement  ???

Hello, humble opinion. I think this room has lost or wave. Danaya and Adele appear to have different games or perhaps different businesses. I think Adele wants to take Danaya to their tastes and if she accepts pleased. Danaya would be nice instead of such tablet and change of bed places and actions.