Fan Page Danaya

It's occurred to me after watching and worrying about Danaya's late and long nights out and early morning returns, what they might be doing. Danaya spends ages on her appearance before going out and they both are very well dressed. Departure time is quite consistent as is return time. They both love dancing and demonstrate their bump and grind movements in the apartment. Having a reasonably good idea of the club scene in Spain, I now believe they are exotic dancers at night at the high end lap dance clubs and also do photo shoots in the afternoons for extra cash. They are not short of cash as we often see. Exotic dancers are also on call for private functions, which are available at a premium charge and alcohol is freely available. All these issues would in my mind explain a lot of what we have seen over the last 2 weeks so for me that's what their game is. Question now though is who was the man Danaya was talking to animately on Skype this afternoon while she was getting ready to go out. Boyfriend or Agent? Adele appeared to know him as well and they were speaking in Russian. 

Just wish the hell she would leave dessert at home more.  Boofer69 did you catch last night's full on pussy shots ?  Sitting against the head board,  totally naked, legs from partially open to "OH MY GAWD" and Adele sitting a few feet from the end of the bed in a position of getting a fantastic view.  Wanted them to stay home and play, but oh no, left at 12:30am and got back at 5:00am.  BS'ed awhile then went to bed in their respective beds (AGAIN) !!!!  Now I'm hoping Hotwal caught the naked nooky and will post it.    >:D

They have been gone thirteen hours now.  Good to know what I'm paying for, an empty apartment.  How exciting!!!  What the hell is going on here ?  Beginning to have doubts whether I even want these two to stay.  They wanna go fuck around.....then GO and stay gone.  RLC, we need tenants in here, not just free loaders.  This crap does not tell me they are on a shoot, modeling or partying in a night club.

Ok I stand corrected.  They both came back with at least three nightclub wrist bands.  And I did enjoy watching Danaya get Adele to massage her tits and also enjoyed watching the expression on Adeles face as well.  They both liked it.  Gonna see more of that.  Next time wanna see Adele get the rub down.