Fan Page Danaya

You took the words out of my mouth bro' D is acting very strangely even appears happy. She's been happy ever since she was on her cell phone this afternoon with I'm guessing from the voice, a female, maybe the mystery girls with the black hair? Missed them coming back this evening so not sure if Adele came alone or Danaya went straight to the laundry room. Think the odds are on for a night out maybe 11 or 12 o'clock departure? perhaps that was why she has been cosying up to Adele to persuade her to go with her. That's a bit different to recent times eh. Reversal of roles?

Yep, they came back together and Danaya did go to her room.  Was there for a short time and then went into the laundry room.  Was fun watching Danaya do lip service on Adele butt.    ^-^   And it is possible they will go out but neither one (especially Adele) hasn't taken a snooze today.  If they do go clubbing tonight they better get a move on as it's almost 10pm LT and we know it's an hour plus for Danaya to get her face properly painted.  lol

I've missed all of the action(?) today - got on at midnight LT (Local Time?).

Has anything happened to change my view after last night that Adele is not going to give us more action, and Danaya may be willing but can't move Adele?   Seems not.

RLC are inscrutable but in my view they have given us many surprises - good surprises.    So my guess is they decided to stick with 2 girls for a while and see if that made things happen that hadn't when there were 3. 

Now it seems clear a new girl(s) is needed.  But you can't fault Adele or Danaya for not being who they are not.

Nor we viewers for wanting what we're probably not going to get.  As well as the lovely girls I reckon its that tension that keeps us coming back - me anyway.

Do you watch the apartments with guaranteed sex?    I don't.  

holy shit i see what you guy's are talking about they was laughing and joking around    and they are not eveing lasbian's

Girls laugh and joke about anyway whether it is with men or women that is normal for them but mostly it is with men

It would appear that Adele has finally done it.  She has made me dislike her to the point I want her out of here.  Unfortunately, Danaya's 2nd 30day visa is up first.  Hope they are just playing some in house game to entertain all, but I don't know how.  Please be some sort of fetish I know nothing about.  If they stay in then I will back down on my dislike of Adele some.  Drinking and body paint could make for a fun evening.  I will hope for that!!!!  Now if Adele will pull off her shirt and let Danaya paint her titties.  Why do I think that's a pipe dream?

Damn gov, just made a fool of meself just by opening this mouth what somehow gets engaged before the brain knows it's making noise.  Adele, if you are the one who proposed the body painting, a little booze and a shower, then girl, my  dislike has turned to love (well,almost).  Like what has transpired tonight.  This is what should happen every now and then in this apartment just to keep the "wonder what's next" thing going.  Danaya, you were a real trooper, all that near naked and those lovely titties RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU and you didn't do anything to upset the apple cart.  Matter of fact, me thinks that some of your breast,  er brush stokes actually turned her knickers wet.  And delta 10, you are right again, watching these two have fun is a big part of what it's all about.  They have started to restore my faith in the all girls apartment once again.  Just hope now that tonight was a preview of more fun stuff to come before they head home.  Thanks girls.

iloner, the night was priceless and you would have enjoyed it as much as anyone.  I am sorry you missed it but I'm thinking/hoping someone will put something up in the gallery.  As for Adele's face, she was a happy camper.  LMAO....so much fun tonight.  Now I would like to see these two come up with something else original.  Don't know if anyone else has done a body painting episode and highly doubt it.  What's next girl's?