SHUT IT DOWN AND SEND THEM ALL HOME

I'm beginning to think this is what's best for RLC and it's members. With the return of the same ole girls it not working. These girls don't give a damn about the customer or let be put it a different way. They don't give a damn about RLC paying members. Just shut it down and send them all back to where it is they came from. send in a hazmat team( for Gina's room) and clean it up good.Now you have two three bedrooms apartment that need to be filled. What to do ? What to do?

1. Find girls form somewhere's else outside of Russia and the Ukraine. 

2. find some girls who speak English this will increase your membership. 

3.No more returns 30-90 days and peace out 

4. Make it perfectly clear to these girls just what is expected of them, those who can't hold their end of the bargain peace out  

5.Friend are allowed up to 3 days after that peace out and if the tenant don't like it they can pack and move out with their friend 

Just a few simple changes and The Barcelona Apts can be a great place to watch, But as it stands now. It's a thorn in RLC ass and it's members as well.

So for now Just SHUT IT DOWN AND SEND ALL OF THEM PACKING 

This is the third day in a role Rose sleep all day wake play a little touch feel with Caroline to keep her fans watching, Then her and Caroline will shit shower and shave out the door they go.

Now I don't  much care but they are not even putting in an effort to get to know Sofie. But right now i kind of like Sofie she just do her. But I would not be surprise if she packs up and leave nor would I blame her. Rose is kinda smart she did the right things to keep us all watching.  But now it's getting old. Rose need to put up or shut up. or her fans will slowly turn against her. No one likes an empty bed  And so far from Rose that's all we are getting from noon til 5or6 in the morning

11 hours ago, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

This is the third day in a role Rose sleep all day wake play a little touch feel with Caroline to keep her fans watching, Then her and Caroline will shit shower and shave out the door they go.

Now I don't  much care but they are not even putting in an effort to get to know Sofie. But right now i kind of like Sofie she just do her. But I would not be surprise if she packs up and leave nor would I blame her. Rose is kinda smart she did the right things to keep us all watching.  But now it's getting old. Rose need to put up or shut up. or her fans will slowly turn against her. No one likes an empty bed  And so far from Rose that's all we are getting from noon til 5or6 in the morning

Rose's bed ain't  empty as I write this Shaka ( first time this week ), but it might as well be.

Taking away their bloody phones might be a start. Then they would have to do something to keep themselves ( and maybe us ) entertained.

2 hours ago, gironimo said:

Rose's bed ain't  empty as I write this Shaka ( first time this week ), but it might as well be.

Taking away their bloody phones might be a start. Then they would have to do something to keep themselves ( and maybe us ) entertained.

But you and I know that will never happen Rose will go but only with the right girl and not all the way on cam

19 hours ago, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

But you and I know that will never happen Rose will go but only with the right girl and not all the way on cam

Very true.

Like to think I've got all the patience it takes to be a voyeur but watching RLC is a bit of a struggle at the moment to say the least. Reckon its a good job that I go away on holiday in just over two weeks but everyone else needs to keep watching between the 10th and 24th of July coz sods law says that all sorts of wonderful things will happen. lol

Very true.

Like to think I've got all the patience it takes to be a voyeur but watching RLC is a bit of a struggle at the moment to say the least. Reckon its a good job that I go away on holiday in just over two weeks but everyone else needs to keep watching between the 10th and 24th of July coz sods law says that all sorts of wonderful things will happen. lol

Very true.

Well my friend you enjoy your holiday wish you and your the best of times. And i'll try to keep watch but as you know it just so boring lol

We all know that Nicole has a serious illness, epilepsy. She's had three bouts of it that we know of. A friend of mine is a retired surgeon whose specialty was head injuries. He's of the opinion that someone like Nicole should be in a hospital and carefully monitored since these seizures are caused by ,as he so casually put it, the brain "misfiring".

I personally don't want to see Nicole having another episode. RLC should have made provisions to send her home or to a friend or relative who would look after her once the company became aware that one of their tenants was seriously ill. 

Perhaps Nicole wants to stay until the end of the month so that she can collect full payment . Maybe RLC  is having a problem finding a replacement or Sofie doesn't want to stay in the apartment alone. Who knows...........