BLACK POLO SHIRT (STORY OF CAM AND SNOW...)

Black polo shirt Guest block on purpose cam 6 two times at apt nicole sofie lola anna
6h58m28s + check bedroom of sofie and nicole to ask guest lady to join in the bathroom cam15
7h28m26s block another time cam 6 and make a sign to lady guest for indicate bathroom cam 15

7h28m37s guest lady and black polo shirt guest enter to the bathroom cam15
7h28m44s and this time this is lady s guest who cover cam 15 with towel 
Notice that lola and nicole(RLC call?) have prevent many times that 2 guests DO NOT COVER CAM
I think RLC staff and customer now have an idea what s happen in bathroom with black polo shirt and all guests + anna (sequence 7h15m10s anna + black polo shirt inside bathroom together)

The people in real life do what they want of their health but the main thing is not to attract attention (in this case - covering cameras;)

Me i m not offence by bathroom's stuff but if you are invited follow the habitant's rules and in this case dont cover cameras on purpose (irrited customers and customers reports too bad for this type of guest)

What is funny is that this kind of guest always gets into the shit by himself, no need to help them ;)

• StnCld316 featured and unfeatured this topic