Private photos leaked out!

If "ivandopalo", a member of CC is actually D&E, then there was more than just their identity being discovered.

ivandopalo wrote:

"it is because of the stalking, posting photos and videos from RLC, posting photos from facebook and some other stuff.

why can't u just watch?

be nice and we'll come back.

thanks to people who support us."

D&E

And, I can hardly blame them for leaving.  Someone has crossed the line (and I cannot blame them either).  The internet is fair game.  There isn't any policing or protection except by the sites themselves, and half the time that's not even good enough.  Ironically, too many of us want the freedom the internet offers without any rules, but when we are negatively affected, then they want protection for ourselves.  Unfortunately, we can't have it both ways.

In D&E's case, hopefully they were informed (by RLC) of the consequences of participating in RLC.  If not, then I would hope they at least have self knowledge and/or an understanding of what can happen.  It's the same with any of us who have a facebook, instagram, myspace, twitter, email etc. account/profile.  No matter what policies are in place, there is no guarentee that any information you upload and share with others will be completely protected. 

But, more importantly, I would hope that all of the couples on RLC would take a lesson from the Hollywood celebrities and learn how to best protect themselves from outsiders (i.e. stalkers and any other unwanted fans).  RLC should also work harder in protecting these couples as well.

I think RLC is doing everything they can to protect these couples' identities.  Simultaneously, they are in uncharted waters and didn't expect things to turn out as they have.  The watermark is just one example, as well as their attempts in ridding pics and vids from the message boards.

I really hope that D&E comes back.  I was just about to leave RLC until they were added.  I guess we'll see what happens this month. 

This is a damn shame that someone would ruin it for these two. I also hope they come back.  Besides the fact she was a sexy woman and there was great sex she was very talented, played the keyboards and guitar and had a nice voice. I was listening to her learn "Come Together" this morning. She was struggling a little but not doing bad. I wish I could sing in another language. Hell I wish I could sing decent in my own language. I wish them the best of luck and hope they come back when things settle down. I'm going to miss them even though they weren't on here very long.

On her VK profile there was a phone number so probably people started to stalk her. Imagine someone calls her while she is in the apartment and tells her he is watching her. Maybe the couple left on their own because of it.

I think people only hate to see them gone because they were young and always having sex.

On her VK profile there was a phone number so probably people started to stalk her. Imagine someone calls her while she is in the apartment and tells her he is watching her. Maybe the couple left on their own because of it.

I think people only hate to see them gone because they were young and always having sex.

That's the main reason any one of us found out about this site, SEX.  And, this is the reason why RLC needs more couples like this instead of those who are settled in a comfortable plateau in their relationship.

As far as their contact information being visible, that's their fault.  They should have protected themselves because there are those people, who are more than just voyeurs like me, that wish they could take that guy's place and be with the girl.  Idiots!  As if a phone call from a stalker would ever result in her falling for him over the man she is with and trusts. Again, I say, "Idiots!"  It will NEVER happen...not in this situation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...