Private photos leaked out!

• 4 weeks later...

I will also join the chorus and wish for the return of Diana and Efim. I am always happy to see them out at other rlc apartments even if most often it is only Efim. Glad they are still around and that gives me hope. There was always something going on at their place and their guests were interesting too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I hope more leaked out !!  and he the losser E..m never come back in any apt ever !!!  , maibe at rlc the where thinking of mario carla apt  for the two .

if you did not know I dont like him at all sorry  ((old viewers dont like him to match I think )) sorry

• 4 weeks later...

i hope they let efim and his gf who ever his is with have an apt from the vids ive seen it makes me want to join to view them having sex not your scripted sex all over the web now a days

Efim is a known partner abuser; he proved this when he had an apartment with Diana and later with Nympho when he used a leather whip on her.

REALLY,  believe me when I say, "no one that knows the real efukim want him back!"

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/2/2020 at 7:29 AM, Scorpio 22 said:

Sadly some can't just watch and need to find out as much information as possible. Sharing information on where certain tenants are to any oddball.

I agree,  and its also sad to say that some in the Chat Room has destroyed some of the tenants privacy...."but if we think about it...they put a lot of their information and shit out to the public too."8)

On 2/4/2020 at 11:40 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I agree,  and its also sad to say that some in the Chat Room has destroyed some of the tenants privacy...."but if we think about it...they put a lot of their information and shit out to the public too."8)

That is true. But certain members give out locations on where the girls are going and also where ex participants are currently. Don't have a clue who they are giving that kind of information to.