cost of replay

James Dean

Hello - I am not a premium member but also interested in the replay function.

Can any of you kind folks tell me how many tokens a minute / a session / etc of replay costs?

Unfortunately I couldn't find any information on the RLC page - just that you need to be a premium member and that it costs tokens to watch a replay.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi James,

As you probably already know to use the Replay feature on RLC you must be a premium member.

The cost of the tokens depends on how many tokens you buy:
100 tokens - $10.00 (10 tokens / $1.00)
200 tokens - $20.00 (10 tokens / $1.00)
300 tokens - $30.00 (10 tokens / $1.00)
600 tokens - $55.00 (You save $5.00)
900 tokens - $80.00 (You save $10.00)
1800 tokens - $150.00 (You save $30.00)

How much time you get depends on how many tokens you spends:
100 tokens -  1 day  (100 tokens per day)
200 tokens  - 10 days (20 tokens per day)
300 tokens -  30 days (10 tokens per day)

Hayward789

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is interested On Voyeur House TV if you are a subscriber, which by the way is cheaper than RLC, all replays or archives as they are know by on VHTV are all free. So you don't have to  pay extra to warch any of these. Also you have the option to to replay  and of the current action or action in the past 12 hrs or so by clicking on a slider along the bottom of the screen. 

Also there is far more real action on VHTV with no teasing etc. 

None of this is normal life as in all honesty no one walks about all day in your own home stark bollock naked or masterbates whilst lying straight in front of the cams so the punter gets the best view lol. Having said that most of it is nice to see and can be very entertaining so I am not moaning but to think most of it as being real life is deluding yourselves really, in spite of this most of the speculation is good for a laugh.

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

If anyone is interested On Voyeur House TV if you are a subscriber, which by the way is cheaper than RLC, all replays or archives as they are know by on VHTV are all free. So you don't have to  pay extra to warch any of these. Also you have the option to to replay  and of the current action or action in the past 12 hrs or so by clicking on a slider along the bottom of the screen. 

Also there is far more real action on VHTV with no teasing etc. 

None of this is normal life as in all honesty no one walks about all day in your own home stark bollock naked or masterbates whilst lying straight in front of the cams so the punter gets the best view lol. Having said that most of it is nice to see and can be very entertaining so I am not moaning but to think most of it as being real life is deluding yourselves really, in spite of this most of the speculation is good for a laugh.

I am naked most of the time at home but know what you mean hehe. Doing what Leora does is not normal and yeah you are better watching others.

I agree....I recently switched to VH and there's more "Banging" for your buck.  There are a couple dead apartments...one where a couple that use to appear as guests on RLC is living but the woman is preggers...but in general the apartments are pretty active. They have some issues with bandwidth from time to time but that may be growing pains.

23 hours ago, Lisa said:

I am naked most of the time at home but know what you mean hehe. Doing what Leora does is not normal and yeah you are better watching others.

Well Lisa you should put yourself on VH then i am sure we would all only be too pleased to see you lol.xxxxx

Leora always used to make me laugh the way she always got in the prime position for the cam and then masterbated and that was nearly a couple of years ago and i see she is still doing it lol.

Nice to hear from you though i think we had spoken many moons ago when i used to subscribe to RLC.

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well Lisa you should put yourself on VH then i am sure we would all only be too pleased to see you lol.xxxxx

Leora always used to make me laugh the way she always got in the prime position for the cam and then masterbated and that was nearly a couple of years ago and i see she is still doing it lol.

Nice to hear from you though i think we had spoken many moons ago when i used to subscribe to RLC.

Not me I'm afraid. Leora won't change as long as she has people watching her and thinking she is Queen. Haha :P