This is the path from B2 to the beach, considering that some night before Irina and her friend have come home at least 3 .. 4 times to take the wine, I think it is too far from the apartment ... but everything can be. the length is about 350 meters

(Images Showing the Location where the Girls of Barcelona stay is Not Permitted in Open Forums if you find it Necessary to Share this Information Please Do So by Means of Private Messaging {PM} )

Edited by StnCld316

I told you but I still think they went to the rooftop that night because Irina cleaned all the mess the next day and she came back with more than only the botles they used that night (they took 4 botles). She came back with 12 botles plus other mess. I think if they went to the beach the city would have cleaned up the other botles she took with her.

Just now, Dutchy1969 said:

I told you but I still think they went to the rooftop that night because Irina cleaned all the mess the next day and she came back with more than only the botles they used that night (they took 4 botles). She came back with 12 botles plus other mess. I think if they went to the beach the city would have cleaned up the other botles she took with her.

i agree

I don't know, taking pillows from the apartment, coming in to pee, or to fill their glasses, also they sometimes go out in very little clothes, like only a lingeri. It might be they go to the beach some of these times, but many times I doubt they even leave the building. Maybe it is the rooftop, maybe the building has a courtyard, or a common balcony, but it doesn't really matter, what matter is that they keep everything outside.

They have a very nice balcony in B2, now covered by a cam, so we could've watched them if they wanted to sit out in the fresh air, but I do not think this is about that at all, but rather about intentional avoidance of cameras. None of the tenants seem to be up with the concept, having an uncensured life on camera, no, it is just a cheap hotel room.

3 pics of B2 building.. on the back ..N.1 kitchen windows...N2. Irina and Zlata room windows..(balcony)...3  the door through they reach the rooftop... there is also a yard on the back of building in common with all apt tennants. could be the right place to go but thay are not alone like on the rooftop..and also from the top there is a very nice panorama a pic  showing the backyard with grass and trees

(Images Showing the Location where the Girls of Barcelona stay is Not Permitted in Open Forums if you find it Necessary to Share this Information Please Do So by Means of Private Messaging {PM} )

Edited by StnCld316

1 hour ago, 1brain1 said:

3 pics of B2 building.. on the back ..N.1 kitchen windows...N2. Irina and Zlata room windows..(balcony)...3  the door through they reach the rooftop... there is also a yard on the back of building in common with all apt tennants. could be the right place to go but thay are not alone like on the rooftop..and also from the top there is a very nice panorama a pic  showing the backyard with grass and trees

Bro how do you know that the apt of B2? If I look at the pic from Lola's BR to the beach they are much higher or is it just me,

Edited by StnCld316