RLC Replay back to 24 hrs only :(

xhyzy

Over the last few days (I think), RLC Replay gave access to footage from the past week, but it's now back to just the past 24 hours. I guess the extended playback period was just a temporary thing? It's annoying though as I actually brought some more tokens thinking it was a move towards actually giving value for money and now it's gone! Although it does raise the question of if they can give access to 7 days worth of footage for a short period, why can't they do it permanently?!

Replay is still 7 days here, but I have heard reports of others with similar issues to yours. It would appear if you convert your tokens for replay days, you get 24 hours playback at first, and then another day gets added each day. Subscribers who already had active replay could go back 7 days the moment it was introduced.

I'm waiting for a formal answer from RLC, but based on what I have read, everyone should take notice that signing up for replay doesn't mean you can go back a week immediately.

19 hours ago, CowArt said:

Replay is still 7 days here, but I have heard reports of others with similar issues to yours. It would appear if you convert your tokens for replay days, you get 24 hours playback at first, and then another day gets added each day. Subscribers who already had active replay could go back 7 days the moment it was introduced.

I'm waiting for a formal answer from RLC, but based on what I have read, everyone should take notice that signing up for replay doesn't mean you can go back a week immediately.

That is what I see as well.

On 30/12/2017 at 6:09 PM, CowArt said:

Thanks for the reply. More days have appeared now. I only noticed recently Replay had been expanded from just the last 24 hours, so thought it may have been only a temporary feature. Happily, it's not! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone find it weird that RLC will still ban people for recording clips and then having them posted somewhere, even here, yet now in REPLAY they give you the ability to copy the URL for a scene? This seems like an invitation the police would give you to get you to break the law so they could then arrest you when do break the law. I wonder if you can copy the URL what does RLC expect you to do with it: personal use only? I am confused.

12 hours ago, Capeguy said:

Does anyone find it weird that RLC will still ban people for recording clips and then having them posted somewhere, even here, yet now in REPLAY they give you the ability to copy the URL for a scene? This seems like an invitation the police would give you to get you to break the law so they could then arrest you when do break the law. I wonder if you can copy the URL what does RLC expect you to do with it: personal use only? I am confused.

Copying the URL and pasting it likely won't work as it's consisted as Hot Linking. Most Secure Sites have a Feature that detects Hot Linking so no matter where the link is placed it won't work for anyone else.  The Link is only provided for the Members Use of watching a Scene from the Replay.