Evicted!!!

RUBBERMAN

There were once three sexy ladies in B2, by the names of Nicole, Gina and Neia.  from where I set they seem to be getting alone very well, but then again I or you can't and won't see everything...lol and then one day I looked down and when I looked up they where gone!! they was gone as fast as light.  I guess I well never know what happened or why.   RLC did good...they brought in three more sexy ladies.....very sexy "Jasmin, Sofie and Monica"  since their arrival I can't keep my eyes off of B2...lol  I hope these girls do get to know each other and become real friends and remember that we the viewers are always watching..."EVERYTHING."   I enjoyed Nicole, Gina and Neia, and maybe one day they might come back.....but they also need to remember "what goes on in the dark always comes out in the light" sooner or later.8)