The Seduction Of Nica

Yes slow it is but quit effective. Amina seem to want to give her boyfriend the one thing most men want. A 3some. Now as thirsty as Nil is. For this to happen. It might not as i think Nica is only interested in Amina.so what we might end up with is A blowing Ni while N eats her out or vise versa. But if I’m wrong than so be it but I don’t think Amina will like seeing her bf bone her friend better than he dose her. And that is what will happen if Nil gets between Nica legs. Chime in Members Peace

Hi Shaka,

I think the love between Amina and Nil is too strong to allow for a 3some.   And Nica will refuse anyway.

And while Nil is there Amina will not be horny enough to cajole Nica into something that is tempting to her but she wants to resist.

Hopefully we will continue to get show play between Nica and Amina, but only when Nil leaves might we get anything real.

Meanwhile Amina is cleverly boosting viewings by making all things seem possible.    

Whether this is enough to justify leaving Nica's room empty at GP I am doubtful.