So What You Want

Ok so here we go. Why does everyone thinks that Sasha needs permission from Masha to fuck the Crackhead? I'm asking, cause Masha ate the crackhead, Sasha done everything but fuck the crackhead. So where does this permission come in?The crackhead is nothing special, she's just a lost soul in a world of show. When the crackhead first join the program she was all that and

a bag of chips. Now she's just the bag that's sit open on the counter waiting for someone to come crumble it and throw it away. The crackhead (let me stop)Dasha was fresh when she join the program now she is just a has been which a few of us still like.Most of us would like to see her like Maya (that Stank Bitch), In her own apartment and I think She will do well by herself. So thats my say. What say you????????? 

Just now, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

Ok so here we go. Why does everyone thinks that Sasha needs permission from Masha to fuck the Crackhead? I'm asking, cause Masha ate the crackhead, Sasha done everything but fuck the crackhead. So where does this permission come in?The crackhead is nothing special, she's just a lost soul in a world of show. When the crackhead first join the program she was all that and a bag of chips. Now she's just the bag that's sit open on the counter waiting for someone to come crumble it and throw it away. The crackhead (let me stop)Dasha was fresh when she join the program now she is just a has been which a few of us still like.Most of us would like to see her like Maya (that Stank Bitch), In her own apartment and I think She will do well by herself. So thats my say. What say you????????? 

I agree with you....I think that Dasha has gotten herself into something she can't walk away from right now....and Masha and Sasha are using her like a wore out set of tools for there own benefit and money.  She does look like a crackhead and that also might be her daily pay off.  This has been the second time she has gone down on Sasha, but if you pay attention earlier Masha had already sucked and gave Sasha a blow job......after seeing him with his brothers lady last year in a couples swap while his brother screwed Masha....we all know that Sasha is not any good for a second round so soon. So those blow jobs was full of s%$T...lol  we now also know that Dasha well suck on anything that has been up someone else's ass with no problem..."sign of a crackhead"...LOL8)