A Boring Palace

Seeing that the ladies "Sofie, Monica and Naomi" haven't been getting alone...it seems that B2 has become a very boring palace for those who are waiting for more then just daily rub downs.  I know this may be a shock to some "but these girls "Sofie and Naomi" are not in love with each other....unless my desk-top computer screen needs to be clean....I can't see it.......what I do see is two women playing the cams and not trying to get alone with one other in the apartment.  I think that RLC needs to replace all three as they did two others before these spoiled brats got here.  Yes they are sexy and lovely as some say, but they are boring as hell.  yes I well wait for some to come to there rescue and "try" to tell me what these girls are going threw and how they feel and how much two of them love each each other...."and if you know that"..tell me when they are leaving!!!!LOL8)